Chapter 9

-Time Skip to a few weeks later-

Your POV

I sighed as I was laying awake once again. I wasn't in my window this time, or my bed for that matter. I was with Stein in his bed while he slept with an arm around me. I looked at him and smiled a little and wonder what he was dreaming about before going to look back at the ceiling. I didn't want to move. Even though it was raining and I wanted to watch it I figured I'd rather lay here and listen to it than go be cold watching it in the window away from Stein.

Will our relationship always be like this? Me laying here wide awake (We're wide awake and we're in the dark..i dunno don't pay attention to me XD) Laying here wide awake while he's sleeping soundly and I'm facing my damn demons? Apparently not even Death himself can fix this problem. I sighed again and wiped my eyes. I must have woken Stein because he moved and I was met with his green eyes looking at my (e/c) ones.

"Still awake?" he asked. I nodded and turned into him. He ruffled my hair and sighed. "What time is it?" he asked rolling over and grabbing his glasses to look at his clock. He let out a sigh before flopping onto his back. "4:30." he mumbled wiping his eyes. I sat up and looked at him. He looked over and sat up getting out of bed and stretching a little. I listened as his bones snaped as he moved. He looked at me and sighed. "I guess I could stay up with you until we have to go to school." he said and walked over to the dresser before stripping down into only his boxers and getting dressed.

I looked at him before getting up myself and going to get dressed. I sighed and looked through my many dark clothes. I pulled out a dark grey tank top, dark blue jeans, my (f/c) converse and a black leather jacket. I got changed and looked in the mirror ruffiling my hair to straighten it out a little. I walked out of the room and to the kitchen where I was met with Stein drinking coffee. He looked at me and smiled and put his cup down. "Why don't you look nice." he said. I blushed lightly and looked down letting my bangs cover my eyes.

"Thanks." I mumbled. He chuckled and got up walking over to me and picking me up and putting me on the counter. I was looking at the floor before he cupped my chin amd made me look up at him. He smiled and looked at me. "Why must you hide your beautful eyes from me?" he asked. I blushed and smiled a little. "If you think tired is beautiful then alright." I said. "You think my dull ones are do you not?" he asked. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "You got me there." I said.

Before he could answer Spirit brust throught the door. "Spirit what is it?" asked Stein. I turned to look at him. "You two need to get to the DWMA now." he said. I looked at him confused before he ran around the counter and I jumped over the other side following them out of the lab and to the DWMA.

-At the DWMA-

We got there and I looked around. There were three kishins at the DWMA. One at the top and the two at the front door. "Where is everyone?" I asked. Spirit turned slightly. "Inside...The best meisters are unconious by something that they're putting off." he said. I nodded and looked at Stein. "Doesn't that mean that he can't get close enough?" I asked and they thought for a moment. "I may not be able to...but you can." he said looking at me. "What me are you insane?" I asked. They gave me a look. I sighed and reached a hand to Spirit. "Fine, you ready?" I asked. He nodded and Stein grabbed me. "Be careful." he said. I nodded and ran off with Spirit.

"How would Kishins be able to get this close to the DWMA anyway?" I asked as I jumped up the stairs. "We think a witch is using them as a distraction." he said. "That means we have to hurry." I said. He nodded on his blade and I growled speeding up a bit. I jumped at one and slashed its back. It screeched and turned. I let out a smirk. "Your soul is mine." I said before it swipe at me. I moved and used it's hands to jump up and behind it an cut off it's head. It turned to a red soul and I smirked looking at the other.

It was busy with some students inside the DWMA. "Hey vagina face." I said as I threw a rock at it. Spirit gave me a look. "Really?" he asked. I shrugged and smirked. "I'm tired alright." I said. He sighed and rolled his eyes and looked at me. I moved as the Kishin ran at me. I slid under it and sliced it in half. I stood as the soul floated next to me. "Two down, one left." I said looking at the last one. The last one was the biggest of the three. I sighed and we ran up the cones of the DWMA.

I ran up to it and went to swipe at it but it hit me and I free fell to the ground infront of the DWMA. I hit hard and made a crater as it jumped down. "(y/n) get up." Spirit growled. I groaned and grabbed his staff (literally almost wrote shaft...) and looked as it jumped up and was about to land on me before I sliced at it's stomach. I dropped Spirit and he turned to his human form and looked at me. "Stein! Get over here." he said. I heard footsteps and was met with the grey haired meister. "Hey..." I said weakly. "You did it.." he said smiling at me. "Yeah...But....ow." I said. He chuckled and picked me up hugging me. I stood after a bit and looked at them before cracking my back. "Damn...Tell Death to instal padding under the cobblestone...Maybe then it won't hurt as much." I said turning to the DWMA to go in.

I was swamped by the meisters that could now stand and walk around from being knocked out from the kishins. I looked at Spirit as he walked around grabbing the three souls. "What are we gonna do with those?" I asked. "I was gonna give them to Lord Death." he said. I nodded and turned to see Maka jump me with a hug. "Oof." I said. "Thank you for helping my Father." she said. "What...Father...Maka did you call me Father?" we turned to see Spirit crying. I rolled my eyes and she blushed a little. "Yeah." she said. Stein stood and looked at us. I rose a brow. Maka shook her head. "But anyway...Thanks for that..You saved us back there." she said rubbing her neck as everyother elite Meister came out nodding. "I really didn't know what I was doing." I said. "Really...But you looked like you knew exactly what you were doing." she said. I shrugged and looked at Stein.

"We better go see what Lord Death says about this." I said before turning to walk into the DWMA. We went to the Death Room and Stein grabbed Spirit and Spirit changed to his weapon form and stood infront of me. "What do you want...Arachne?" Stein hissed. Lord Death was standing there and clapped his hands. "Now now...She offered a deal." He said. I stepped out. "You're fine with her being here? What is wrong with this school?" I asked.

"Well...The best Meister is insane...The Death Scythe is a player...The Principle sounds like he sucks heilium and his son has really bad OCD...So that's a start." Arachne said. I growled and walked over to her. "Why are you here?"  I asked. She bent down and smirked. "To get my daughter." she said smiling. "What?" I asked. "You dear...Are my daughter...well...Created one at least." she said. I looked at Lord Death. he nodded. I looked at Stein and he was as confused as I was. "She's your daughter?" he asked. SHe nodded and I looked at the floor. "What...the...F-." I started. "Don't you even finish that sentence." I heard. I looked up to see Arachne looking at me. I sat down and sighed. "Tell me how." 

Hey sorry for not updating but this was a random Idea I wanted to do...If it doesn;t make sense I'll tell you later...I have to work on the next chapter through....See ya later trendycupcakeslover out.