A.T.I.H. 21

Azealiyah

I couldn't help the tears that began to stream from my eyes as I looked at all my clothes in the closet. Tears just began flowing down my cheeks as I looked at all the clothes that I could no longer wear because I am the size of a whale and nothing I put on looks good on me.

"Liyah, baby come on we gotta — baby why are you crying? What happened?" I saw the look of panic that spread across Ricky's face as he looked at me

"Ricky, none of my clothes fit me any more" I cried, burying my face in his chest as I cried harder.

I was experiencing an overload of hormones and my emotions were all over the place and I just wanted to crawl back into bed and sleep for the rest of the pregnancy.

"Liyah, baby it's fine. Anything you put on will look absolutely beautiful on you" He tried to assure me but the tears continued to flow out of my eyes

"Ricky, I look like an obese whale"

"Liyah, you are beautiful, you aren't fat at all, you are just bringing the life that we created into this world baby" He said, placing a kiss on my forehead "So please get dressed because we are already late as it is" He continued

I let out an exasperated sigh and grabbed the first thing in my closet that I saw. Me now being 6 months meant that I was a lot bigger and it was harder to find clothes that looked nice and fit me well.

Grabbing the grey dress that hung in front of me, I slipped it on and it hugged my body making it accentuate my growing bump.

As I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I could tell just how much my body has changed; not just my growing bump, but my boobs have gotten a lot bigger, my thighs have definitely gotten thicker and my ass just suddenly grew.

"Liyah, baby come on we gotta go" Ricky stated, coming back into the closet

"Okay, I just need help putting my shoes on"

"Which ones you wanna wear?" He asked me

"Those white court shoes" I said, pointing at the ones placed on the shoe rack

"You know damn well you not about to wear no six inch heels" He chuckled

He ended up grabbing my high top white converse. He ended up helping me put them on and tying my shoe laces because I was finding it hard to bent over and do it myself.

"We gotta go now baby, we already late" Ricky said

I grabbed my phone and my purse then followed behind him as we left out the house. Ricky opened the door for me and as I got in the car then  closed the door and went around and hopped into the driver's side.

We were headed to Marcus and Marlon's get together, it was their birthday the other day but since it was during the week, they couldn't quite have everyone there but they planned a small, intimate get together with their friends.

As Ricky drove, I looked down at my bump, it's hard to believe that in around 3 months, our baby will be here. The gender of our little peanut is unknown to me, I chose to not know because I wanted it to be a surprise. Ricky, however being impatient and very curious wanted to know so Dr Taylor told him. He has decided to plan everything for the baby's arrival. He's getting the nursery ready and with the help of his mom, Him and Ken will be planning the baby shower.