A.T.I.H 19

Azealiyah

Waking up I felt Ricky's heavy arm draped across my torso and his hand resting on my barely visible bump.

I removed his arm so I could go to the bathroom and start getting ready. For the first time in a couple of months, I didn't wake up to the feeling of intense nausea.

As I got ready to move, Ricky's arm suddenly gripped me, preventing me from being able to move.

"Where are you going?" He asked, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck

"I need to get ready, I need to go to school today" I replied

"No, stay" He groaned

"No. Ricky I need to go"

"Liyah stay, please" he pleaded, using a whiny voice, making me roll my eyes

Knowing I wasn't going to win this, I decided to just leave it and stay home today.

I turned around to face Ricky who stared down at me, his brown eyes never leaving mine.

"You have no idea how much I love you" He spoke "and I'm looking forward to having a family with you. I'm sorry for the way I reacted last night Liyah, I was just really surprised" He continued

I placed a kiss on his lips which ended up being a make out session. Before I knew it, I was straddling Ricky and our clothes lay strewn across the floor.

Ricky and I have only had sex a few times and each time it was always loving and passionate and slow, like he really took his time with me but this time it was different. We were both craving each other.

Ricky quickly switched our positions as he placed himself between my bare legs and trailed his kisses from my neck down to my panty line, leaving a trail of hickies. He wasted no time ripping my panties off and plunging his tongue into my wetness.

I couldn't help the moans that's slipped out from between my lips as I gripped the sheets. Unable to take the pleasure he was giving me, I began to pull away but he gripped my hips making me stay in place.

Not long after that I felt myself cum as my legs began to shake. Ricky cleaned me up using his tongue before he came up and placed his lips on mine. The kiss was urgent and hungry yet passionate, I had no time to react when I felt Ricky insert his large, pulsating member into me making me arch my back.

"Fuck" Ricky hissed as he began to stroke in and out of me.

Our loud chorus of moans filled the room as Ricky fucked me, it was nothing like I'd ever experienced. He wasn't making love to me, he was fucking me. Hard.

I could feel myself reaching my peak, Ricky pulled all the way out before plunging all the way back into me.

"Ahh fuck!" I moaned out as I came

My legs began to shake as my walls convulsed making Ricky's warm cum fill me.

We now lay beside each other, our heartbeats rapidly beating simultaneously. No words were exchanged for a moment as we both basked in the euphoric feeling of that just took over our bodies.