A.T.I.H 10

Ricky

It was around 2am and I was still sat in my office trying to figure out ways to increase my exports.

I've been spending a lot of time at the warehouse lately, I feel like ever since Azealiyah came into my life, I've been neglecting my hustle and I can't afford for that to happen.

I carried on making plans when there was a knock at my door, it can't have been the guys cause they left about an hour ago. I called for whoever was on the other side to come in.

The door opened to reveal Maya, she's one of my workers. She had a bright smile on her face as she walked in.

"Hey Maya, What's good?" I asked, briefly looking up from my work.

"Nothing, Daddy" She smirked.

I looked at her a little confused, everyone here and their mothers know I'm sort of in a  relationship and I know exactly what she's trying to pull.

She wore a tight black dress that stopped just below her ass and it emphasised her beautiful, curvy body with her thick thighs and fat ass. She advanced further into the room until she stood in front of me and she slipped the dress of revealing her naked body.

I have to admit, seeing her naked body made me excited and I was incredibly horny. I haven't had sex in almost 4 months and there's only so much lotion and cold showers I can take.

I didn't have the will power within me to stop her as she undid my zip and got to work.

---

Short chapter but I wanted to update and I wanted to get this out