ACT 8

ACT 8

Katarina's whole line of vision was just filled with the color black. It's oblivion at its finest. Don't get her wrong, she likes the color black, she may even adore it, but, right now, no, she does not, she repeats, she does NOT want to see the color black.

All she wanted to see is a pair of cerulean-colored eyes, a beautiful pale face and snow white strands of silk-like hair.

In short, the only thing, or one, she wants to see is Ashe.

She doesn't even know how she ended up in an endless sea of darkness she's currently in right now.

.....

.....

.....

"Katarina?" A voice, a voice she loves, a voice she absolutely adores, a voice that always calmed her nerves, it reached her ears clearly.

"Katarina, hold on, please," The voice pleaded. "Hold on for me, please."

'Ashe?'

"Hurry!" The voice called out.

'Is she... Is she crying...?'

"Fucking traffic!"

'Is that... Is that my father?'

"Katarina, please. Don't let go, fight for me."

'Ashe? Ashe!' Katarina attempted to call out, but it was like her voice was taken away from her.

"Ashe! Hey! What are you...-! Avarosa! Where are you going!?" LeBlanc's voice became distant.

The smell of smoke, the kind of smoke cars release, filled her nostrils.

"I won't let you die like this!"

'Ashe? Die? What?'

Katarina attempted to move, but it felt like she was just swimming around in mid-air, still cloaked with darkness.

'Ashe! Ashe, what's happening? Tell me!'

"Just hold on, Katarina! Don't...! Don't leave me!"

Katarina clenched her teeth. She could hear Ashe's voice, and it's completely obvious, just by listening to how she spoke, that her beloved is crying.

'Why are you crying?'

"Don't leave me!"

'I'm never going to leave you, Ashe. Why would I? Don't cry...'

After that, everything around her suddenly became mute. It's as if somebody had some sort of remote controller that muted her sense of hearing.

'Ashe? Are you there?'

Katarina found herself floating in the shadows in silence yet again. While floating for a few minutes, hours maybe, she felt a painful shock of pain in her chest.

'Agh!' Her hands shot to her chest. 'What the fuck...?'

The painful shocks and jolts in her chest continued for at least a few minutes before it faded.

'What the hell was that about?'

"Ashe,"

Katarina felt her eyes widen, hearing her sister's voice say her lover's name.

'Ashe? Where is she?'

"Are you sure about this?" Cassiopeia asked, Katarina assumed, Ashe.