ACT 5

ACT 5

Katarina scratched the back of her head as she walked into the main headquarters of the Black Rose, her mind on autopilot as she headed to LeBlanc's office. Ashe had just gotten out of the hospital yesterday and when they got home, Ashe denied her request for sex.

Yes, it was bluntly denied.

She sensed that Ashe still seems to be somewhat angry at her for doing what she had done at the hospital. She has no one but herself to blame for being too bold with her actions, but she didn't really regret pleasuring Ashe that time, even if the timing wasn't the greatest. Every moment with Ashe is always a memory for her to treasure and forever remember. She plans on giving her late monthsary gift later on, since she assumed that Ashe must have 'cooled down' enough.

Before she left the estate though, she had told her father that she 'thinks' that Sarah might come back for Ashe to finish the job. Actually, she damn well knows that she'll be seeing the Bounty Hunter again in the near future.

Thanks to her father's power in the military, Ashe is currently going around the Institute of War with the grand general, two soldiers trailing behind them and serving as Ashe's own bodyguards.

Katarina was thankful for that. At least while she's going to be chasing down whoever it is the person that's hiring to kill Ashe, she can travel and 'work' with a somewhat calm mind, knowing her girlfriend is safe and won't be harmed.

She decided not to tell her father about her involvement with the Black Rose. To be honest, her father knows nothing about her connection with Evaine and the dangerous organization. In her opinion, it would probably complicate things, mostly for her.

Yes, she knows her father, a high ranking general, can use his military position to pull some strings to try and track down who posted the five million dollar bounty for Ashe to be killed. But, she also knows that her father would probably take her off the situation and won't let her participate in the process.

THAT is something Katarina won't stand for. She wants to catch the mastermind and kill him or her with her own bare hands, and maybe a helping hand from her blades.

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

Ashe walked just a step behind Marcus, two soldiers holding two assault rifles walking on either side of hers. As she followed the grand general through the wide halls of the Institute of War, she can't help but feel a little conscious with herself. She regretted letting Cassiopeia choose her outfit for today.

Currently, she donned a pair of denim high-waisted shorts, a fitted white shirt tucked in, a matching jean jacket and a pair of dark blue combat boots. Her shorts, obviously, presented her pale and long legs to every pair of eyes that wandered downward. Also, the cropped jacket is fitted and is useless in concealing her rather noticeable bust.

"Ashe,"

She snapped her gaze to the general, who had abruptly spoke up and called for her attention.

"Yes, Uncle?"

"As much as possible, keep that jacket of yours on."

"Oh, of, of course!" Honestly, Ashe has no intention of removing her jacket from her body anytime soon.

"The men here, despite their disciplined selves, are not quite... immune to females like you."

"Like... me?"

"I'm sure you've noticed most of the soldiers are men."

"Yes, I have."

"Note that most of them, if not married, are single and are... craving for a woman's touch."