Merry Christmas pt.3

A/N: UUGGGHHH, I love my readers so much! Thanks for all of the love! Now it's time for our lovable Mikey!

Michaelangelo:

"Let's go Y/N! Hurry up!" Mikey knocked on my door. "We're going to get stuck in traffic babe, hurry it up!" "Wait Mikey!" Mikey had the grand idea to go to New York and watch the lighting of the Rockefeller tree. It was going to be amazing! Never in my life have I ever experienced the sight of all of those small light bulbs light up at the same time. I opened the door and came out with my best winter outfit and my boots and my jacket in my hand. "Looking good!" Mikey said. "Thanks," I pecked his cheek and he ran inside his room to get his hat. "Now I'm ready!" We grabbed my hand and took me outside of the apartment, after us came Splinter, Leo, Donnie and Raphael. Casey and April were going to meet us there. We piled up into the Uber that was outside and drove to New York City. The vibrant lights on the street welcomed us as soon as we stopped in Port Authority. We decided to walk through Times Square and we did a lot of window shopping. We entered the M&M World and bought bags of chocolate. We also made fools of ourselves and even joined in a street performance. By the time that we reached the Rockefeller Center, my hands were numb and I couldn't feel my fingers. "Anybody else freezing?" I asked. Mikey wrapped an arm around me, "let's go get you some hot chocolate, yeah?" "That sounds really good right about now," "Good, and I have a surprise for you all after," "A surprise?!!" I jumped up in excitement, practically forgetting about my frozen fingers. "Yeah, but first some hot chocolate." We entered a small little cafe and ordered hot chocolate for everybody. We set around this cute fireplace they had and talked for an hour. When it was time to leave I remembered about the surprise the Mikey had planned. "Where are we going now?" Mikey looked down at his watch," well, it's still only seven o'clock. I guess we do have time for this amazing and fun activity I have planned..." he lost his train of thought and didn't continue his sentence, leaving us all anxious to hear where we're going. "Just tell us where we're going man!" Donnie yelled. Mikey laughed," let's go ice skating!" "Yeah BOOOOIIII! That's my territory right there! That's my kingdom! I'm the King of the Ice Rink! I'm the---" Casey started yelling but Raphael clamped his hand over his mouth, "please shut up already." Casey then tackled Raphael right then and there. Why? Well......they're Casey and Raph so, why not? "Guys, guys, you're an embarrassment," Leo said breaking them up. I chuckled. I'm so glad to be a part of this family! We skated for three whole hours. Unbelievably, we were having so much fun that I never got cold. By the time it was time for the lighting we were already there. "Ugh, I can't see anything!" I said tip toeing. Mikey got a hold of my legs and brought me up to his shoulders. "Better?" "Much!" I started drumming on his head when it was about time to start. Then, they turned on the tree. It was so beautiful. There were lights of so many different colors and never were two colors right next to each other. The rest of the night, I was at war with my eyelids. Before I knew it, I passed out like a light. 

Next Morning

"Wake up Sleeping Beauty!" Mikey jumped up and down on the bed like a little kid. "Wake up, wake up, wake up!" He repeated over and over. "When did I get here?" I grumbled. "We saw that you were tired so we all walked and  I carried you to Port Authority and carried you to the apartment." I shook my head. "I'm sorry for making you do that," "It was my pleasure, plus it was nothing! Have you seen this gun show?" He flexed his arms and kissed his biceps. I must admit for a goofball like him, he was in tip top shape. "Yes, I have seen them. Now, put them away before you hurt someone!" He kneeled down and looked back at me," piggy back ride?" I smiled widely and got on. He ran over to the living room where everybody was. Great. I was the last one to wake up on Christmas morning. I bet every one in this room wants to pummel me. "Time to open up some presents!" 

Mikey was the first to dig under the tree for his present. He yanked at the paper and opened the box. There he found the DJ Mixer that I bought him. I scraped every penny I had to get him that. "How...what...how did you.....I love this! I love this so much!" He tackled me in a hug and went to his room to get his headphones. "I'll start working on it right away!" I put my hand on his shoulder," let's wait for everybody to open their presents okay?" "Yeah, yeah that's good too. UGH! I just can't wait!" 

Casey got a New Jersey Devils jersey while April got new notebooks for school. Splinter got a Zen garden, Raph got a new jacket and Donnie got his own TV in his lab. He was super happy and started to hook it up to his phone and do all sorts of crazy stuff with it right away. Leonardo's katanas received a makeover. Splinter had embroidered the words "leader" and "courage" on the tsukamaki of the katana in japanese characters. "That's where they went! Arigatou Senseii," he bowed respectfully. "You're welcome, my son." 

"Don't think we forgot you!" Mikey said handing me a present. "It's from me," I opened my present to find a Smartphone Instant Photo Lab. "This is...amazing. WOW!" With this machine, I can instantly print photos from my phone and put them up on this wall I have in my room. I had about three photo displays and I wanted to make one just for Mikey and I but I never had the time. Now, I can make it at home. "Thank you so much!" "Anything for my princess, " he put his hands on the back of his neck and leaned in for a kiss. 

A/N: 1074 words....that was longer than I expected. It was longer than the Leo and Raph one! Well If you guys have no idea was I was talking about when I mentioned the gift that you got, here are some pictures that might help.

This is the Smartphone Instant Photo Lab:

And here are the Photo Displays where you're going to hang the pictures:

You have like three of these!!!! LUCKY YOU!

Until next time, cya!