Merry Christmas pt. 2

A/N: Here's how your Christmas Day went with our tough cookie, Raphie!

Raphael:

What can I say about Christmas Eve with Raphael and his family? Well, it was amazing! For Christmas Eve, Raphie turned the tables on us. Deep down we all know the softie that lies within. He used the money that we was getting from my uncle's gym and invited us all to a super fancy restaurant that served seafood and steak. There were fish tanks all over and inside were so many different types of exotic fish and squid, jellyfish and sea animals that I didn't even know existed! We all know that I'm not a dress girl so when he told me to dress up for a special night out, I put on a nice off the shoulder white top with black leggings. I put on high heels and some make up and to top it all off I hung on to a pretty small clutch bag. I walked into the living room, the last to be ready, all eyes were on me. Raph's jaw dropped and everybody else complimented me. I walked past him and closed his mouths," close that mouth, flies'll get in," I gave him a small smirk. He chuckled and held out his arm for me to wrap mine around. He's truly a gentleman. He called an Uber to drive us over to the restaurant and we spent four hours there. There was live music, a dance floor, and amazing food. I had force Raphael onto the dance floor at first he wouldn't want to go but as soon as he saw that I went onto the floor with Leonardo he grabbed my hand and twirled me around. "Fine, I'll dance," he muttered. "That's more like it!" We danced the night away and when it was time to go home I quickly changed into comfortable clothes and threw myself onto Raph's bed. He came into the room, his hair wet and wearing a muscle tank top and shorts. "Sweetie, are you gonna stay here?" "Can I?" I pouted. "Of course," he layed down next to me and I turned to face his chest while he grabbed my waist. "Good night," he said. "I love you...." "I love you too, softie" He playfully slapped my back and I laughed. 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Dang, that's so annoying. Raph took the alarm clock before I did and slammed it against the wall, "shut up," he muttered. I laughed and softly shook him," it's Christmas morning, Raphie! Come on, it's time to wake up. Everybody's probably already up," He grabbed my waist and turned on his back while putting me on top," five more minutes," his heart thumped against my ear and his biceps were resting on my back. He makes me want to stay an sleep for an eternity. Mikey came into the room and turned on the lights, "Time to get up!" He blew an air horn loudly causing both of us to fall onto the floor. Mikey gave us an innocent smile as we both got up quickly to chase after him. Raphael got to him quicker and tackled him behind the couch. "MERCY! MERCY!" Mikey shouted. Raphie got up and sat on the couch. I went to the kitchen to get some coffee and gave some to Raph. "Present time!" yelled Splinter. He got up and gave each of us a small little box. Leonardo got a leather bracelet with two katanas crossing eachother, Mikey got a necklace with nunchunks. Donnie got a bowstaff on his bracelet, Raph got a necklace with two sais on it and Splinter bought me a ring with a small shuriken in the center. "It's...it's plain beautiful, Splinter. Thank you so much!" I wrapped my arms around him in a hug. "You're welcome, my hasunohana." We opened up all of the other gifts. Donnie got new lab kits, Mikey got comics, Leonardo got a new bluetooth speaker that he was asking for so badly. Raphael got my this super cute sweatshirt with fire on it due to my new powers and it said Savage in the middle. I put it on and he said," you're so freakin' adorbale," "thank you so much! It's so comfty!" In exchange I gave him a new leather bracelet that made him look so tough and it had half a heart, I also had one. Not only did I gift him a bracelet but I also bought him a pet turtle. He had an excited look on his face when I came out of Leonardo's room holding a small tank with a turtle inside. In order to hide him from Raph, I had to keep him in Leo's room. "I've heard from Mikey, don't kill him for telling me this, but he told me that when I'm not around you rant to your pillow. I thought that a pet would be a much better listener." I held my arms together waiting for a reaction. He started shaking his head and then lifted me up high, "I love him! I love you! Thank you," he brought me down and kissed me. I'm so glad he liked it, I honestly thought he wouldn't. He ruffled Mikey's hair and started to look at his new pet turtle. 

"I'll name him...Spike."