Cory Prior

Interview participant: Cory Prior (Class mate of Miss Turner)

Interviewed at: University of London, 10th June 2015.

An interview? What about? Oh yeah, I heard she'd gone missing, I noticed she hadn't been in class. I don't know how much I can tell you, we weren't that close. She was a really nice girl although a little shy. My mates thought she was pretty and were so jealous when she sat beside me the first day. I feel bad that after almost a year of sitting next to each other I don't know that much about her. She was smart, I know that. She'd always get great marks on tests. I talked to her a few times but I don't think she was the talking type, she'd just nod her head and hide behind her red hair. We did have a small conversation once, it was a bit strange actually. It was a few minutes before class was supposed to start and I was sat waiting for the lecturer to arrive.

"Erm... Cory?" she said quietly from beside me, I was so shocked that I turned around so fast I made her jump a little.

"Yeah?" I asked with a smile hoping I hadn't scared her too much.

"Do you... Erm," she stuttered and I waited patiently for her to continue but I could see she was struggling.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I ... Erm," she continued to stutter as the lecturer walked into the room asking for the class to settle down.

"Maybe we should talk after class," I told her, turning back around to the front.

"Date?" she blurted out and I frowned in confusion.

"The date? Oh. It's the 9th of February," I said with a smile, just as the lecturer began talking.

That was the last class she came to. It's a shame really she was getting great marks but I guess she wasn't happy. She was actually a really nice girl.