I Regret Nothing - Part Two

To say you were surprised when you opened your eyes again was an understatement. What made more sense was when you woke up in a pure white dimension that you were positive wasn't Earth. 

You couldn't feel anything beneath your feet, and you assumed you were floating. You could see nothing but your own body, everything was white. You wondered if this was heaven, no people, no feelings, nothing to cry over. 

You saw something materializing in front of you and the form took shape of a man. He seemed like any other one you've seen, with tousled brown hair and matching eyes. But you knew somehow that he was an important man. 

"Where am I?" You asked. "The place before you go to heaven. Call it the judgment whether you go to there or hell." He answered. You honestly didn't know what to say to the strange man. "Why do you think you're here?" He asked. 

"If this is something like pre-heaven, I probably died because I committed suicide." You said. "Courtesy of a loved one?" he asked and you nodded. 

"If you'd like, I could send you back to the real world." He offered. "Who are you exactly?" You asked. You felt like you were being rude, but you wanted to know this guy. He chuckled softly before answering, "I am God. And I'm giving you the opportunity to make up with your loved one." 

You weren't sure if you wanted to go back to life. It seemed so peaceful, no one would ever hurt you again. But at the same time you really wanted to see Nanashima again, despite what he did. "Why would anyone want me back? They could easily replace me anytime they wanted." You protested. 

"No human being can be replaced on Earth. You are your own unique person and yours only. Nanashima, is that his name? Is currently blaming himself for your death, but I assume he was only one of the reasons why you chose to die?" He asked. He was God, of course he knew. 

You nodded and he placed a hand on the top of your head. "Go back, (Y/N). I think you'll regret living in heaven without the boy of your dreams by your side." He said. "But what about Nishina?" you asked. 

"She was merely confused, as she had her own feelings rejected by Serinuma." He replied simply. 

You knew you had to give Nanashima another chance, as much as your head was screaming for you to go to heaven and live a peaceful life, your heart was screaming the opposite. 

"Can you send me back?" You asked and he smiled. He kissed the top of your head in a fatherly manner and you were instantly in the white room of the hospital. 

"(Y-Y/N)?" You heard a familiar male voice ask. You sat up groggily and rubbed your eyes. You were enveloped in a hug and you reluctantly hugged back. 

"I'm so, so, so, so, sorry, (Y/N)." Nanashima cried, you felt the hot substance of tears against your neck and you awkwardly patted his back. 

You felt bandages around you entire torso and you were surprised that you felt no pain whatsoever. 

The blonde pulled away from you and you avoided his gaze. "P-Please forgive me, (Y/N). I d-didn't realize how much you actually meant to me until you were gone." He whispered. "It's all right-" You were cut off by Nanashima's sudden sobbing that caught you by surprise. You never expected someone to cry so hardly over you. 

"I'm not saying for you to say it's ok because it's not! I just want to treat you right and-and to make sure you're happy!" He yelled. "I know I'm not the guy for that but I just want you to know that I'm sorry!" 

"I forgive you, Nanashima." You said stroking his hair since his head was now beside your legs. "I promise I'll make you happy." He whispered and pressed his lips to yours, gentle enough to the point where you couldn't even feel them. Truth be told, he was terrified that he was going to break you again, and he was careful not to injure you anymore, even with PDA. 

The two of you pulled away and he laid you back down. "Get some rest, I'll come visit you tomorrow." He whispered pulling the covers up to your chin. He kissed the same spot on your head where God had and you instantly smiled. 

"Goodnight, (Y/N)." 

A/N: It's short, but I hope you guys like.