You're Pretty Cute, You Know That, Right?

You're little sister was absolutely obsessed with the Puri Puri Moon anime and she usually made you watch with her. Not that you hated it, the show actually held a lot of meaning.

So your sister was ecstatic when they announced that there was going to be a Puri Puri Moon live show in town. She asked you if you wanted to try out for a role to be Diamond or Ruby but you declined since you weren't that interested in participating in a kid's show. You had things to do anyway.

You walked into school and the usual happened. Serinuma was surrounded by the four idiots and girl as she walked into class. You sighed, you wondered if anyone would look at you like that. You took your seat in class and pulled out your books as you felt someone approach you. You looked up to see Nanashima.

"Can I help you?" You asked looking down again. "I want you to help me win Serinuma over." he said bluntly. "Why should I do that?" You asked. "You are good friends with her, aren't you?" He said.

"I'll help you sure, but I won't do it for free."

"You want me to pay you?"

"Money would be nice yeah, but all you need to get is a rare manga book that I've been dying for for years."

"Fine, fine, give me the details later, how can I win Serinuma?"

"She's not just some prize to be won, but if you want to spend time with her, audition for the Puri Puri Moon show, she'll be auditioning as well since she needs money to go on an otaku trip."

"Really?! That's it? This'll be easy I watch that show with my sister all the time!" He blurted. Luckily, no one was really paying attention. You stifled a laugh. He turned red and glared at you. "Awe, how cute. The tsundere spending quality time with his baby sis." You teased. "Shut it! My sister's basically the one only one who I actually care for, besides Serinuma-san of course."

"Just audition and see what happens, you better get me that manga too, tsundere." You said. He nodded and took his seat next to you. You sighed. You couldn't deny that the blonde was hot and snuck glances at him throughout the class period.

The bell rang and you saw Nanashima go up to Serinuma. You couldn't hear what they were saying but you could tell that he was asking her about the Puri Puri Moon audition. You sighed again and left the room to go to your next class.

Throughout the day you kept debating with yourself whether to audition for a role or not. If you did you could spend more time with Nanashima. Woah, since when was Nanashima a part of this mental war? You asked yourself. Do I like him? You questioned. Of course not, he's a self centered asshole who only likes girls for their looks. There's no way he would like me, besides, I don't like him either, I only agreed to help because of the manga. Or was it because I like him? You thought.

You came to the conclusion that you did in fact, like Nozomu Nanashima. You knew that crush would pass eventually, he liked Serinuma-san after all.

The auditions came and you wished Nanashima luck. The next few days passed quickly without him even blinking an eye at you. You gave up the hope that he would buy you the manga you wanted so badly.

So the day of the performance came and your little sister begged you to take her. You complied, at least you would be able to see Nana. When you arrived you sister ran up to the front with the other girls, while you stayed hidden in the back.

The intruders came in and you recognized the person with the microphone when it happened. Igarashi his name was? You rushed to the front to take your little sister away when the 'ultimate duo' locked hands and knocked a guy off the stage. Unfortunately, the guy knocked off the stage was heading straight towards you sister and you pushed her out of the way so the guy landed on you.

"(Y/N)!" the 'Dark Prince' yelled. You recognized the voice of Nanashima behind the mask as he came to pull the unconscious man off you. "Are you ok?" He asked kneeling down towards you with the mask still on. You knew you weren't. Your right leg was erupting in pain. But you tried to hide your pain from him anyways. "I'm fine! Just a little bruised that's all!" You said smiling.

"Go take care of the other guys, I'll be fine." You said gesturing to the other two men cornering 'Ruby' which you knew was Serinuma. Nanashima nodded and ran off. Your sister came to your side with tear stained cheeks. You kept reassuring that you were ok even with your leg bent at an oddly shaped angle.

After the entire fight, Nanashima went to go check on everyone else. Nice to know that he cared. You told your sister to hand you your purse which had fallen just out of your reach. You called an ambulance and waited as you hissed in pain everytime you mover your leg in the slightest bit.

You silently cursed the ambulance for taking so long and when it finally arrived, Nanashima probably remembered that you were still hurt. You were waiting to be hauled into the vehicle and Nana came sprinting to you. "(Y/N)!! I thought you said you were ok!" He yelled worried. He still had his mask on and you giggled despite the situation. "You're cute, you know that, right?" You teased. You couldn't see his face but you could tell he was flushed. He ripped his mask off and you laughed again.

He suddenly pressed his lips firmly to yours and you slightly gasped in surprise. You could feel him smirk into the kiss and you finally came to your senses and kissed him back. Once you seperated you felt your face burn up. "You're pretty cute when you blush, you know that, right?" He said. Your cheeks burned brighter, if that was even possible.

"Shut up!"