Would You Rather Love Me, Or Die?

A/N: Same with the neko one, I've never written a yonder x reader before so I apologize if it's bad.

You were basically in love with Nanashima. You would do anything for him, but it was obvious that he liked Serinuma, mostly because of her looks. So you stayed out his way and watched him from a distance. No, you were not a stalker, you just liked to observe things from afar.

So the day came when Serinuma just disappeared. Leaving no trace for the police to follow. Of course Nanashima and all of Syria's friends were depressed. But Nanashima became more angry than upset. He ignored everyone who talked to him, either that or he got physical with them, mostly punching or yelling at everyone who came near him.

Soon after Serinuma's disappearance, other people had started to go missing as well. Igarashi, Metsumi, Shinomiya, Nishina, and countless others who had a relationship with her. You had only met her a few times, but you wouldn't call yourselves friends. 

Of course you kept your distance. It wasn't that you were afraid of Nanashima, you just didn't want to live with the thought that he was mad at you. You prayed that he would get over her disappearance.

You were silently eating lunch by yourself, as your friends had all gone off to somewhere they wouldn't tell you about. You jumped when a hand slammed down on your table.

You looked up to see Nanashima, with a glare in his eyes. You were slightly scared. Was he going to hurt you? "Come on." He said gruffly while grabbing your arm harshly. "Why?" You asked. "Did I say you could speak?" He hissed. You snapped your mouth shut and followed after him silently. He was much stronger than you were, and why would you pass up the opportunity to spend time alone with your crush, even if he was pretty violent.

Nanashima led you out the door of the cafeteria and through the exit. He kept walking until you two were well away from school. He didn't loosen his grip on you and instead, gripped your arm tighter, which started to hurt slightly.

He stopped at a nearby alley way and pushed you up against the wall. You wanted to ask what he was doing but you feared that it would result in an injury. "You're wondering why you're here, Serinuma and I have been dating in secret for two months now. She wanted to keep it a secret, where I wanted to show her off. But now that she's gone, I need a new replacement. And you seem like the perfect choice for me. And don't deny that you don't love me, I know you do." He explained. He pushed you harder against the wall and neared his face towards yours.

"So will you love me? Or do you choose to die?" He asked darkly. You wouldn't let you respond because he pressed his lips against your plump ones. He stood completely still. He pulled away and slapped you across the cheek without warning. You gasped in surprise as you touched your burning cheek. "Kiss me back." he ordered and reattached your lips together.

You complied, and pretended that he was doing this out of love, not because he had turned psycho. He smiled when he felt you kiss him back. He shoved his tongue into your mouth forcefully, and you couldn't help but enjoy the feeling.

He stopped again and he grabbed you by the forearm once more. He pulled you farther into the alleyway and you let him drag you. He opened a door that revealed several sets of stairs down.

The two of you descended down the stairs until you reached the bottom. Your legs having no feeling after that, you fell onto Nanashima. You quickly pushed yourself off of him, expecting another slap, or something worse.

Instead, he pulled you back against him and picked you up bridal style, sensing that you couldn't walk. So he wasn't a complete mad man. At least he has feelings you thought.