DLC Chapter

'Her lips taste like rum raisin...' thought Ayano.

Kyouko was kissing her love with the utmost passion, teasing her tongue and sliding her hands up the girl's slight curves.

"You have such a wonderful body Ayano... I can't believe it's finally mine..." Kyouko left butterfly kisses down the tsundere's neck, stopping at the base and beginning to nibble.

"Mmm... Kyouko... please..." the tsundere was flushed, a look of need plastered on her face.

"Please what? You have to tell me what you want or else I can't do anything..." 'Kyouko's such a tease... she knows what I want...'

"I want you to uhh... I want you to touch me... all over..." Ayano whispered.

"Hehe, I know... but first we'll have to get rid of these..." Kyouko grabbed at Ayano's clothing "Don't you think?"

"...Yeah" Ayano lay there, anxiously awaiting Kyouko to strip her of her clothing.

"Are you sure you want this Ayano?" Asked Kyouko, still wanting to tease her love.

"Yes... Please..." Ayano grabbed Kyouko's hand and brought it to cup around her breast "I'm begging you... touch me..."

"Of course, my love" Kyouko wanted to rip her uniform right off, but decided against it 'I need to tease her longer... it'll be better in the end...' Kyouko slowly unbuttoned the jacket of her love's uniform , soon proceeding to take off the dress which was underneath. she took in every breathtaking inch of the tsundere's body, marveling over every piece of flesh that was discovered after removing her garments.

The blonde sprinkled kisses up and down her love's neck, eventually leaving the spot to go lower. she bit at the cup of Ayano's bra.

"Did you wear this just for me? how cute..."

"I didn't wear it for you... I wore it because I felt like it..." replied a blushing Ayano.

"So does that mean you have more sexy underwear like this?" Kyouko grinned, imagining her tsundere in striped panties and lacy bras.

"No! that's not what that means!"

"Aww... it's too bad because you look so cute in these..." Kyouko brought her hands to Ayano's back, unsnapping her bra expertly and quickly began to massage the girl's breasts, eliciting a moan from the purple haired girl.

"If that feels good just wait until I do this..." Ayano brought her head down to the submissive girl's breast and began teasing her nipples with her tongue.

"T-Toshinou Kyouko..."

"shhh..." Kyouko brought her finger to the girl's lips "Not another word or I'll have to punish you." Kyouko winked.

The blonde started nibbling and sucking on the sensitive nipple of her newly claimed girlfriend, who shuddered from the sensation.

"You're so cute when you shudder like that..." Kyouko slowly brought her hand down to tease at the waistband of Ayano's panties.

Still suckling on Ayano's nipple Kyouko removed her panties in an instant to reveal yano's dripping sex. The blonde trailed kisses down her tsundere'd tummy until she was face to face with her love's pussy.

"Wow Ayano! You're so wet! And it smells so yummy too~ Can I have a taste?" Kyouko looked up to find her love's face completely flushed, nodding in agreement to her idea.

Kyouko slowly licked up her slit, finding the girl's clit within seconds. She sucked on the sensitive nub, which in turn made her tsundere arch her back and gasp for her. She toyed with it for what seemed like hours, nibbling, sucking, and teasing the bud of nerves until...

"T-Toshinou Kyouko! Please! More!" The purple haired girl cried out as her love drove her to her breaking point, climaxing for the very first time.

"Don't worry, there's plenty more, I'm not done with you yet..." At this Kyouko grabbed the girl, flipping her over and raising her rear in the air, "I told you to keep quiet or you would get punished, didn't I?"

The girl whimpered, the thought of Kyouko spanking her making her feel even more hot then she was in between her legs.

"Hehe, you're getting even wetter you kinky girl..." Kyouko caressed her submissive's rear, making the girl shudder, following her light touches with a smack to her girlfriend's sensitive rear.

The girl whimpered, turning red where her girlfriend had smacked her. 'This is so degrading... Why do I like this?'

Kyouko grabbed at the girls rear and slowly began dipping her tongue into the girl's pussy, which was now covered in love juices.

"Mmm... Ayano's so yummy..." she delved deeper into the girl, making her moan and gasp at the sensation. She went as far as she could into the young girl, finding that special spot that made her moan like an animal. the girl's pussy clenched tighter around the blonde's tongue, until she couldn't take it anymore, she came all over Kyouko.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean-" She was cut off by a certain blonde wrapping her arms around her and kissing her neck.

"Don't be sorry... I love how you taste! It's sweet... just like you~"

The tsundere blushed, and tried to escape her lover's hold, "I need to get dressed, lunch period is almost over" she explained.

"Aww... Why can't you just stay naked? I wouldn't mind!"

"You're such a pervert!" said Ayano, putting on her last item of clothing.

"Here, Lemme fix your hair really quick" said the blonde, attempting to fix Ayano's messy hair, "There" she said, cupping Ayano's cheek, "I love you, Ayano Sugiura"

"I love you too, Toshinou Kyouko..."

Their eyes met for a brief moment before Kyouko had her love in a deep, passionate kiss. Once they broke the kiss Kyouko grabbed Ayano's hand, "C'mon, we need to hurry up or we'll be late"