Chapter 4

Ayano looked into the eyes of the one she loved.

"Ayano... I've always wanted to do this... please..." The blonde lightly caressed the cheek of the already blushing tsundere.

"T-T-Toshinou Kyouko..." the tsundere managed to sputter out "Should we really be doing this?" Ayano had a point, they were still in the classroom because they both had cleaning duty that day.

"I don't care who sees anymore..." Said Kyouko, a look of absolute desire on her face "I want you Ayano, I've waited long enough... Now you'll have a better reason to scream my name"

"T-Toushinou Kyouko!" Ayano was grabbed in an almost brutal manner and pushed against the wall.

"Shh... It'll all be over soon..." The blonde's intentions were clear, she was just about to kiss the other girl when in an instant...

-x-

"C'mon honey, time to get up." Said a more mature version of the tsundere "You need to be ready for school in fifteen minutes or you're going to be late..."

With this statement the girl rose from her slumber and slowly but surely began to ready her things for school. 'let's see... underwear...' She opened the top drawer to her dresser and looked through it 'When did I buy THESE?' Ayano grabbed a pair of black lace panties and a matching bra. 'Well... it couldn't hurt to wear them once...' An image of her dream from the previous night invaded her mind.

'Not this again... Why does this keep happening to me? Of all the people in the world, why me?' Ayano sighed, returning to the menial task of putting on her uniform...

-x-

Ayano walked to school in the same manner as she did the day before, dragging her feet and sulking rather than actually walking.

"Ayano-san, have you seriously not figured this out by now?" asked Chitose, joining her in her morning walk.

"I think I have a bit of an idea but I'm afraid that I might be right..." with that said, they walked silently for the rest of the way until...

"Ayano-chan!" they had finally met up with Kyouko and the rest of the amusement club. "Are you still feeling down? I have a special surprise just for you!" Said an eager Kyouko, running up to join the two student council members.

"Ha! I know you all too well Toshinou Kyouko, the surprise is more for you than it is myself! So I don't think I'll be claiming this 'special surprise' that you have in mind" stated Ayano, mentally chastising herself for what she had just said.

"But Ayano-chan... I really did try to make it special just for you... will you come by the clubroom today at lunch?" the blonde gave Ayano the most seriously pleading look she's ever given.

"Fine...but only because it's for you..." Ayano said the last part in a quiet mumble, hoping and praying that Kyouko didn't hear.

"Hm? what was that Ayano-chan?"

"N-Nothing you need to concern yourself with, Toshinou Kyouko! Mind your own business!" The bright red Ayano hurried off to class without another word to either Chitose or the members of the amusement club.

-x-

Ayano sat in the classroom watching the clock. 'C'mon little clock hands, can't you move any faster? only a couple more seconds and...' the bell rang for lunch and Ayano practically soared out of her desk.

"YES!" she screamed, earning a few odd looks from her classmates, luckily Kyouko was nowhere in sight.

Ayano hurried to the amusement club, not bothering to grab her lunch. standing at the door she tried to fix her hair and outfit. 'Why am I doing this? it's just Kyouko... it's not like it's a huge deal or anything...' although she was thinking this, it was like her hands moved themselves, trying to ready her for what was to come.

She opened the door and peeked in, nobody was there 'That's strange...' She decided to sit down at the table and wait, which proved to be a good decision as Kyouko came out of nowhere almost seconds later.

"It's about time Toshinou Kyouko! Inviting me here and making me wait... You're quite the inconsiderate host..."

"I'm sorry... but trust me, it'll be worth it" Kyouko grinned, holding something behind her back.

"Err... what do you have behind your back there...?" questioned Ayano, a little worried as to what the blonde had in mind.

"Oh right! It's part of your surprise! Here!" Kyouko handed Ayano a small red box, which the tsundere proceeded to open.

"T-Toshinou Kyouko! W-What is this?" Ayano held in her hand a ring, more of a manly type ring that was tinted blue.

"It's a ring! I got us a matching pair! see?" Kyouko held out her hand to show Ayano the matching ring which was instead of tinted blue, tinted pink "Consider this a way to show my love for you! We can't get married yet, so I thought that we could just have matching rings!" Kyouko attacked the center of her affections with a hug.

"Are you still going on about that? We're not together! Got it? I don't think of you like that!" Ayano said, all the while turning more and more red.

"But Ayano..." Kyouko looked her love in the eyes "I really do love you... you're the only person i could ever love... I know, I slack off and I tease you more often than not but... there's a reason why I do all that... it's because I want to see you, I just love hearing you call my name when i got an F on a quiz, and I love to see you blush... I don't know how long i've felt like this but i'm sick of sitting here and doing nothing about my feelings, Ayano..." The blonde paused for a moment, cupping the other girl's cheek "I love you"

The tsundere turned a bright shade of red, knowing what was about to come, but she was ready for this, she was, right?

In a moment of pure passion the blonde kissed her, and Ayano lost her balance, which in turn helped the blonde into a position where she was straddling the tsundere.

"Oops... oh well, I like it better like this anyways..." Kyouko proceed to kiss her love more and Ayano welcomed it, openly kissing her back. Soon the blonde had her hand trailing up the tsundere's body, her tongue begging for entrance to Ayano's mouth, which was easily granted.

Tongues swirled in a fiery passion, making the purple haired girl get a funny feeling in her tummy, not too long after that Kyouko's hand was groping at the tsundere's breasts.

"Kyouko... we... we can't... not here..." said the submissive girl, blushing and slightly looking away.

"And why not? I promise, I'll be gentle..." Kyouko pleaded with Ayano, who at this point was a total pushover.

"F-fine... I guess we can..." pink eyes met with blue, and in a moment of want, their lips met again...

-x-

After about a half an hour or so, the girls returned to class.

"You guys were almost late! And Ayano, being the student council vice president, I figured at least YOU would have been on time for class, what exactly were you doing in the amusement club that took up so much time? You know what... knowing Kyouko for so long, I don't even wanna know..." Yui sighed after scolding the both of them for almost being late.

"Hehe, and that'll be our little secret, okay?" Kyouko briefly kissed Ayano on the cheek, which made Ayano turn a deep shade of red.

"O-Okay... Now take your seat Toshinou Kyouko!" Ayano tried to be stern, but after what had just happened she was feeling a bit weary.

"Whatever you say~" Kyouko skipped over two her desk with the goofiest grin on her face and Ayano slightly smiled.

"This should be good..."

-x-

Meanwhile Chitose had to be brought to the hospital due to excessive blood loss.

"Today was a good day..." she smiled, remembering what happened in the amusement club room after she decided to follow Ayano.

"Today was a very good day..."