Chapter 2

Ayano sat idly at her desk, not bothering to listen to the lesson. Class was almost over and that meant that she could interrupt the amusement club once again. 'I hope Kyouko isn't seriously depressed... I really wouldn't want to hurt her feelings...' thought Ayano, who was silently doodling pictures of her and Kyouko on her paper.

Kyouko sat staring out the window from her desk. 'I wonder if she knows that I was completely serious... but if she did know that then that means she doesn't love me back... why is everything so confusing?' Kyuoko bit her lip at the thought of Ayano hating her because of what she'd said and done.

Class ended with the bell ringing and Kyouko rushing out of the classroom to the amusement club. Ayano simply got up and grabbed her things, glancing over to where Kyouko sat and noticing that she had left her notes behind. 'Since when does Kyouko take notes?' thought Ayano 'This should be funny'. Ayano waltzed over to Kyouko's desk, looking around to see if anyone was watching. After finding a perfect window of opportunity she grabbed the sheet of paper and walked out of the classroom to read it.

'Meet me in the amusement club, we need to talk'

This couldn't possibly be meant for Ayano, could it? And what would Kyouko want to talk about in the first place? 'I really hope it's not about this morning...' Ayano proceeded to the amusement club to see if the note actually was meant for her.

-x-

'Ugh, she's taking forever... Hurry up already!' the blonde thought as she sat in the empty amusement club room 'I even got all the other members to leave for today just so we could be alone... HURRY UP!' the blonde was slowly getting more and more irritated until finally...

'I hope this was meant for me' thought the purple haired girl, slowly opening the door to the amusement club. What sat before her was quite the sight, Kyouko with an irritated face all alone in the clubroom.

"Toshinou Kyouko... You uhh... Wanted to see me...?" said Ayano, still taking in the scenery of the irritated looking Kyouko in front of her.

"Yeah I wanted to see you! It took you forever to get here! What's with the wait?" exclaimed the blonde, getting up and proceeding towards Ayano.

"Well uhh... I guess I just don't walk fast or something..." said the tsundere, slightly blushing and avoiding Kyouko's gaze.

"Oh well... you're here now so let's make the most of the time we have... come, sit with me" Kyouko grabbed Ayano by the arm and took her to the table in the center of the room.

"So what was it exactly that you wanted to talk to me about...?" asked Ayano, with a puzzled look slapped on her face.

"About this morning..." 'Oh god...' thought Ayano , "I wanted to know if you were feeling down today, you looked pretty worried about something to me..." 'wait... what?' was this seriously what she wanted to talk about? just that?

"Well... I guess I just had a weird dream... and it left me feeling a little bit funny..." well... at least it's the truth, right?

"Really? What was it about?" Kyouko suddenly cheered up, a look of determination on her face, with her wild imagination, who knew what she could have been thinking?

"Not much, just a special person to me..." 'did I really just say that?'

"Do you mind me asking who the person was?" asked Kyouko, now somewhat perplexed

The tsundere went from one end of the colour spectrum to the other in a millisecond. 'What am I supposed to tell her? that it was about her? and when did she even become a special person to me? what's going on?'

"I just forgot, I'm supposed to meet Chitose in the student council room to help sort some papers... so uhh... bye" Ayano tried to make a hasty exit but was stopped by Kyouko quickly grasping her arm

"Ayano... " she said, with an overly dramatic look in her eyes "I'll miss you so much! Please come back as soon as possible!" Kyouko leapt from where she was sitting and attacked the girl with kisses.

"TOUSHINOU KYOUKO!" yelled a bright red Ayano, who pushed her off and left the amusement club as fast as her legs would carry her.