Chapter 3

Ayano approached the student council room still slightly blushing from Kyouko's surprise attack. 'That girl's going to be the death of me, I swear...'. she opened the door to the room and walked in looking somewhat defeated.

"Is something wrong Ayano-san? You've been like this all day." Asked the glasses clad girl.

"You bet something's wrong! I don't even know what's going on anymore and I just can't take it!" Ayano walked over to the student council fridge and picked out the rum-raisin ice-cream 'Kyouko's favorite...' She grabbed a spoon and began to angrily eat the cold substance.

"Would you like to talk about it?"

"Ugh, I might as well tell somebody... it's Kyouko... I've been having strange dreams about her lately and I've been thinking about her much too often for my liking... She's like a bad cold or something! I just can't seem to get rid of her! It's putting me at wits end..." explained an irritated Ayano.

"A bad cold huh? I think there might just be a reason as to why you're thinking like this Ayano-san, but I'll leave that for you to figure out.. hehe" Removing her glasses, Chitose's nose began spouting blood...

-x-

"Ayano-chan! Do you have my soup ready yet?" a sickly looking Kyouko lay in Ayano's bed, covers pulled up to her nose.

"I'm coming~" Ayano soon came through the doorway clad in a skimpy nurse outfit. "Is tomato soup okay?" Ayano asked, placing the bowl on the nightstand and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Mmm... yeah! my favorite!" exclaimed Kyouko, with a grin on her face "And knowing you made it will make it even more delicious, I'm sure"

"Oh stop it... you're embarrassing me!" said a blushing Ayano.

"But it's so true Ayano-chan!"

"If you say so... I need to check your temperature though" Ayano leaned closer to Kyouko and proceeded to press her forehead to the blonde's. "Hmm... you're still pretty warm... you need to get some rest after we're done with your soup, okay? And no staying up to read manga, or else..." Ayano winked.

"I promise I'll get lots of bedrest, but on one condition..." said Kyouko "You have to come sleep with me, please?" Kyouko gave her best puppy-dog face, and you know Ayano just couldn't resist...

"Okay... but if you get me sick, you'll be the one wearing the nurse outfit." explained Ayano, blushing at the thought of her love in such a provocative outfit.

"Yes ma'am! now come here and feed me~ the wonderful soup you made is starting to get cold!"

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Ayano grabbed the bowl of chilled tomato soup and began spoon feeding it to the anxious blonde. "Is it still okay? I let it get cold... I'm sorry..."

"It's so yummy Ayano-chan~ but it's not as yummy as you..." Kyouko explained, giving her lover a quick kiss on the cheek.

"K-Kyouko..." Ayano said staring deeply into her love's blue eyes, drawing nearer until... (blur fantasy here)

-x-

Chitose was spouting a river of blood from her nose, making Ayano almost sick from the sight.

"My god! Take some tissues!" Ayano quickly pushed a box of tissues over to the excessively bleeding Chitose.

"T-Thanks Ayano-san." said Chitose, attempting to wipe all the blood off her face.

"No problem... if we're done here, I think I'm gonna head home..." said a somewhat confounded Ayano.

"Well... Good luck Ayano-san!" Said Chitose through her bloody tissue.

"Uhh... thanks..." 'What's that supposed to mean? good luck with what?' Ayano closed the door to the room, heading home.

-x-

"Mom! I'm home!" shouted Ayano as she came through the doorway. She waited for a response but nothing came. 'Is she out?'.

There was a small note left on the kitchen counter 'Working late, money on my dresser for take-out, be in bed by eleven. ~Mom'

"Great... Just when I need to be COMFORTED by my mom she's out working late again..." said an even more irritated Ayano, heading to her mom's room to find the money sitting on the dresser. "FIFTY BUCKS? God mom... how many people do you expect me to be feeding?" Ayano left the money on the dresser and went to the fridge to find some leftovers.

She sat down at her computer and proceeded to surf the net for a couple of hours until a certain blonde started to come across her mind... 'God! She really is like a bad cold!' Ayano turned a furious shade of red when she started to wonder what kinds of things Chitose always daydreams about 'Yeah... I think that's better left alone...'

She sat staring at the empty Google search bar trying to bring herself to type it in but she just couldn't do it. 'asking Google isn't going to solve my problem! I have to figure this out myself!'.

With that thought in her mind she decided to head to bed early, the blonde still invading her train of thought. She slipped into a large male dress shirt and proceeded to hide away under her blankets, drifting off into a world of sound slumber...