Chapter 1

She looked into the eyes of the eager blonde.

"Ayano-chan, why don't you come here and play?" The blonde was wrapped in nothing other than a blanket, laying upon the bed.

"Toshinou Kyouko! Just what do you think you're doing here?" Said the purple haired beauty.

"Well... I thought we could have some alone time together, so I snuck in when you were shopping for groceries!" Typical Kyouko...

"A-Alone time? What exactly do you mean by 'alone time'?" exclaimed Ayano, face reddening as Kyouko gets up from her position, still covering her naked body with the blanket.

"I mean... Alone time..." Kyouko said, piercing Ayano with one of the most seductive stares she's seen come from the blonde. Kyouko moved closer to her prey, all the while still giving off that seductive aura.

"Don't you think it would be nice Ayano-chan? Just me and you..." Kyouko was now so close Ayano could hear her faint breathing.

"Toshino Kyouko..." Pink eyes met with blue in the longest ten seconds of Ayano's life then all of a sudden...

-x-

*Beep, beep, beep* the faint buzzing came from the purple haired girl's alarm clock.

"What was that about? Why would I have such a dream... And about Toshinou Kyouko..." Ayano wiped the sleep out of her eyes and rose from the bed. Fleeting memories of the dream came to her mind as she prepared for school. 'I can't think about that! It's just too..." suddenly a flash of the practically naked Kyouko from her dreams came into her mind. Her face turned a fiery red as she tried to stay focused on the task of preparing her things for class.

-x-

Getting ready this morning proved to be a difficult task for the tsundere. Her mind kept wandering to her dream the previous night. 'Why did I even have such a dream?' Ayano trudged to school, not bothering to look up and see where she was going.

"Good morning Ayano-san!" came a cheerful voice from behind her, she snapped back to reality almost immediately, "Why are you so down this morning?" said the silver haired girl, Ayano's partner-in-crime Chitose Ikeda.

"Uhh... Let's just say I had a rough night and leave it at that for now..." said the purple haired girl.

At this statement Chitose's mind began to work its magic, imagining things that would make any yuri fan begin to spout blood from their nose, as she was doing just then.

-x-

"Ayano-chan, can we play with these next?" asked the blonde, grasping a pair of handcuffs.

"Alright... But only if you promise not to be such a naughty girl from now on." stated Ayano.

"I promise Ayano..." the blonde's eyes were locked with the purple haired girl's, drawing nearer until finally... (blur fantasy here)

-x-

"...And we've lost her..." Ayano said as they approached the school building.

"AYANO-CHAN!" a familiar voice called from not too far behind, and soon a certain blonde did a soaring leap, latching onto the tsundere, "Did you buy me more rum-raisin ice-cream?"

"TOSHINOU KYOUKO! the student council's fridge is NOT for you to raid!" exclaimed Ayano, being her typical tsun-tsun self.

"But Ayano-chan! don't you wuv me?" said the blonde, putting on her best puppy dog face, all the while making Ayano blush a deep shade of red.

"It's not that I don't love you it's just..." the tsundere was flashing her dere-dere side for a moment when she came to the realization of what she just said, too late...

"OOHHH AYANO-CHAN! Is this a confession of love? I never knew you had such forbidden feelings for me!" Kyouko said, with a strange look of determination on her face "Oh who am I kidding? I knew it all along! come here you~" said the blonde, taking another flying leap at the bright red girl, who deflected her attack.

"Cut it out! I don't think of you like that!" Ayano said, turning an impossible shade of red.

"But Ayano-chan... " Kyouko said, giving an irresistible pouting face "I love you..."

Was this just an act, or was she serious? 'God I hope she's not putting up an act... wait what? where did that come from?' thought Ayano, silently looking at the blonde. Akari was nowhere to be seen but Yui and Chinatsu looked at Kyouko, completely astonished. Chitose was in another world, blood gushing from her nose.

"TOSHINOU KYOUKO!" Ayano was the one to finally break the silence, "Stop fooling around and get to class already! The bell's about to ring!"

Kyouko looked somewhat defeated and ran off to the school building.

"She's such a handful, how do you deal with her every day, Yui?" asked Ayano.

"That's a question even I myself cannot answer..." Said Yui taking her leave to the school building.

"Well, I guess we should head out too, Chitose" Said the tsundere, turning to her friend who had passed out due to blood loss, "Better just leave her where she is..." Ayano said quietly to herself, and with that she was off to class.