CH13: Seven Mins In Heaven

Start from the beginning

"I'm not doing this," I tell him standing up.

"Come on, you're gonna leave me alone? All you have to do is stall them and share a couple pecks," Mitch replies as he grabs my arm and pulls me back down into the group on the floor, finally agreeing.

Seven minutes in heaven was a game where 2 people would get chosen by a spinning bottle. They would have to go into the closet and do whatever--sexual or otherwise. Or you can choose to do nothing--just chat and share laughs. But, anything that happens in the closet, stays in the closet and must not be spoken of afterwards.

I see someone knocking on the closet, then opening the door. I see a girl with blonde hair and a brown haired jock, coming out of the closet. He smirks at the crowd of people, putting his hands around her waist. Then walks away with her, upstairs. Ugh, some people were disgusting.

A couple rounds later and my luck had finally struck out as I look down at the bottle and my eyes gapped. Wait, what; no this isn't happening. I see the bottle slowing down towards me. My heartbeat races and I beg it won't land on me.

My stomach sank, right as the tip of the bottle pointed straight at me.

I turn to Mitch, scared as everyone else hollered a name of a person I did not know, which I picked up as Drew. He smirks at me, standing up and making his way to the closet.

Without noticing, I was holding onto Mitch, my hand in his. Mitch squeezes my hand, looking up at me. I stand up and follow Drew, a dark, brown haired guy with bright blue eyes into the closet.

The door closes and I immediately feel him pulling me closer to him. His hands quickly wrapped around my waist, then moved slowly down to the end of my dress, ready to lift it all off. 

Before he could do anything, I push him away from me. Was this kid serious? Not even a minute in the closet and he was already about to take my dress off?

He stares at me shocked, "what's wrong?"

"No," I reply, taking a few steps away from him while crammed in this god-forsaken closet.

He tilts his head to the side and smirks, like he knew what was going on.

"It's alright, I won't tell anyone," he spits at me, pulling me in again.

I struggle, willing to do anything to get out of this closet.

"Let me go," I raise my voice at him, "I don't want to do anything with you-you drunk ugly bastard."

He moved away from me, offended.

"You're tripping for sure," Drew says, glancing over at me. Was this kid serious? What a little cocky jerk.

I chuckle, "I'm good."

These 7 minutes were going by extremely slow. I don't know how much longer I could stall this guy.

"If you didn't want me, you shouldn't of worn a dress that short."

I shake my head, knowing I wasn't going to speak another word in this guy's direction. To make it worse, it was so dark in here, I couldn't even see a thing. I just stared unknowingly at the door waiting for it to open and this nightmare to be over.

I hear him groan. He curses under his drunken breath and starts, "you know what, fuck it." He sighs and pushes me against the door, fiddling around, until he crushes his lips into mine.

Just as before, I stood frozen not knowing what to do. I couldn't do anything. I tried shoving him off, but his arms were wrapped tightly around me. I squirmed uncomfortably as he entered his tongue into my mouth.