Chapter 26

Edited

Skylinn's POV

The lights went off. "Guys it's about to rain", Mona said. We builded a little tent and hid under it.

After two days with out food or water the doors opened again. "We need to go down again", Spencer said. We nodded and followed her downstairs. As soon as we were in a corridor again Charles appeared and threw a bomb but he saved Mona and we passed out again.

***LATER***

"Skylinn wake up", I heard Hanna say she sounded scared. I opened my eyes and saw the other girls looking at me. I looked around and saw we were in a kind of body hall. "Why do we look like we're dead?", I asked. "I think A made us look as if were dead so our parents won't search for us anymore", Spencer said.

The doors opened and Mona came in. "Mona", I said. "Don't call me that I already said", she snapped acting like Ali again. 

"Go to your rooms there is a surprise waiting", the voice said again. We got up covering our naked body's with the blankets we were covered with in the hall.

We separated us and went into our rooms but I hoped we didn't.

***THREE WEEKS LATER***

Alison's POV

"Im still in shock that my friends are gone but I hope they'll come back quick. Please who ever has them don't hurt them. They're my happiness and I'm lost with out them. Please", I said into the cameras. "Also I wanna say I want to rest with out reporters or police thanks", I ended my speech.

I walked back in my house were the police was waiting. "You think it worked?", I asked. "Yes", Tanner said. Then I got a call from a blocked ID. The connected to my phone quickly and then a song played on my phone.

Skylinn's POV

I was laying at my door waiting for my food. A decided to feed me every second day only one meal. The little door at my door opened ad someone pushed food inside. "Mona?Mona help me", I cried.

Alison's POV

"The caller is in the house", one officer said. 

I was brought in a small room but that was our plan. Toby, Caleb, Ezra, Mike and me had planned this. We made a fake call. I gave Andrew a hint in my speech. I quickly threw down a wine bottle so it looked like I was Kidnapped and ran out.

Spencer's POV

"Go to Alison's room and prepare it for her arrival",the voice said. The door opened for the first time after three weeks. 

Scared I stepped out seeing Aria. Her hair was short, then Emily came out, she wore clothes from her old swim team. Then Hanna came she looked normal but really scared. 

The last door opened showing Skylinn. She looked starved you could see all the bones. "Oh my god Skylinn what happened?", Hanna said. "I-I eh nothing", she said. Everyone looked traumatized.

We walked to 'Alison's room' and opened a few boxes to prepare for her arrival. "Spencer help me", aria said. I walked to her. She was at the wardrobe and moved a few clothes revealing a craving 'He's going to kill me -M'.

Alison's POV

I got shoes with a GPS from Caleb. "We will be behind you the whole time", Caleb said. "Okay", I said and went to the kissing rock were I was supposed to meet Andrew who we thought kidnapped the girls.

After a minute I heard a song. I followed the sound and found a car. I got in it and as soon as I closed the door a voice lead my way.

After I drove to Tyler State Park another voice said I should go to the back of the car.

Skylinn's POV

After we were done with Alison's room we all went back in our rooms but this time the doors stayed open. I saw a box on my bed there were things of my room. I took out the necklace Mike gave me and put it on. I then started to cry. I missed him so much.

The other girls came in my room everyone had something from their room in their hands. "I have a newsletter and they said that our family's are worried. My mom got sick and went to a hospital", Hanna said crying. I hugged her. "Girls we'll go tonight", Spencer whispered.

Alison's POV

I got dressed into the clothes that were in the back of the car and went the way I was told to. I knew the boys were behind me.

Skylinn's POV

At midnight Spencer came in my room to tell me we're going. I followed her and as soon as we all were together we went to the room which leaded to the Tresor.

But the sirens went off. "What now?", I asked. "Search for a secret way", Spencer said. Emily and me found something behind a shell. We removed it and a small way was shown. We all went inside and came out in the room where Charles hid all his important stuff.

Spencer showed us the video she told us about but then she stopped the player which caused it to burn. "Charles were going to burn your shit", she said and lit a doll in its bed.

Alison's POV

There was a sound behind me and then the boys were seen.

Skylinn's POV

"Guys burn everything in here", I said. "Say good bye to your soul", Aria said before throwing pictures in the fire. Suddenly the fire alarm went off. We ran out of a door which led us to an escape. "Mona!", we called out. We couldn't leave without her.

Spencer opened a room where a voice was heard. "Here help me", Mona said. She was in a hole. We got a rope and helped her get out. "Lets go", aria said.

We got to the top but the door was locked with all our energy we pushed against it so it would open. As soon as it opened we saw the boys and Alison.

I ran to Mike and hugged him tight. "Oh my god you're okay", he said I could feel wetness on my shoulder and knew he was crying. "Please don't leave me ever", I said as I began to cry. Then the police came. "I won't", he said. Then he pulled away looking me up and down. "Have you lost weight?", he asked worried. I broke in tears. "A was starving me", I said.

After a few minutes I got a check up and the doctors said that I need to gain weight because I was way to thin. 

I went to Hanna and hugged her tight. "It's over", I said. "Yes", she said. "I love you", "I love you too".then Ashley came and hugged us both. "Oh my god I missed you guys so much", she said and began to cry.

"There is another girl down there her name is Sarah", an officer said. "Oh my god we never saw her", Spencer said as we were all standing together.

A little later I went back to Mike. "I'm so happy that you're in my arms again", he said. "Me too", I said. He then kissed me and for the first time after one month I felt save again.

THE END

***
A/N

Oh my god that's the end. I hope you liked this story even though it took some time to finish. ❤️😭

Thank you for reading and supporting it.❤️😘

Also again do you want a second book? ❤️

Love ya'all and stay positive
~V❤️