Chapter 20

Edited

Skylinn's POV

"Guys I don't know if that's a good idea", I said as me and the girls searched in mikes room. 

"Sky he might have our blood so we have the right to get it", Spencer said. I sighed and continued to go trough his closet. "Guys look", Aria said and hold a silver necklace up. It reminded me of the one he got me when we were dating the first time. "Since when does you're brother has a taste in fashion?", Hanna said. "It's obviously for Skylinn", Emily said.

"No he already got me one", I said and pointed to the necklace around my neck. "Maybe it's from Mona", Aria said. Spencer took the necklace and typed something into her phone. "The necklace means something. I'm with you", she said.

***TIME SKIP***

"Emily calm down she likes you and you like her so everything is fine right?", I sighed as I was sitting at the counter from the Brew. Emily was complaining about her love life and I was bored so I joined her.

The doorbell rang and I saw Mike walking in. "Hey", I smiled. "Hey babe", he smiled and kissed me. "We don't opened yet", Emily said. "Can you give me two coffees please and Sky have you eaten yet?", he asked. I nodded my head no. 

"And one chocolate muffin", he ordered. Emily gave him everything and handed me the muffin. "You coming over later?", he asked. "Maybe", I smiled. "Ok good bye babe bye Emily", he said and payed.

***TIME SKIP***

I came home and saw Hanna and a creepy lady in the kitchen. "So the questions will be what do you want to do against racism?", the lady asked. Hanna was silence. 

"Hanna you need to take this serious", the lady said. "I do take this serious", Hanna said. "Okay what are you going to do at the talent show?", she asked. Hanna looked down. "She's going to dance", I said walking in the kitchen. "And you are?", the lady looked me up and down. "I'm her cousin and we decided this. I will help her tomorrow", I said. Hanna nodded and the lady wrote something down.

***LATER***

Mikes POV

I quickly took the envelope and put it in the tree so no one will find it.
I had to hurry since Skylinn was about to come over.

After I hid the envelope I drove home. When I walked inside I saw Aria sitting on the couch I ignored her and went straight into my room. I took out the silver necklace I got for Mona and hid it.

A light knock made me stand up. Skylinn came in and I kissed her. I'm so sorry about what I do to her but it's the best for us. I really love this girl.

***NEXT DAY***

Skylinn's POV

I walked into our kitchen and waited for Hanna to get ready. A little while later Emily came too. She was about to help me do the choreo for Hanna's beauty competition.

***TIME SKIP***

Hanna,Emily and I trained the whole time and soon our little dance looked really good. The door opened and Caleb joined us. 

"Here I got your lunch", he said and handed us the cheese sandwiches. "I need to tell you all something. Kate is attending for the contest too", Caleb said. "What is she serious?! First she needs to take my dad and now my money", Hanna said and stormed off. "I really hate this girl", I sighed.

Aria's POV

Andrew followed Mike yesterday and told me he hid something on a tree. I was on my way to that tree which unfortunately was in Mona's backyard.

Skylinn's POV

The lady who was Hanna's coach by the way joined our little session a few hours before. She was here to write down if Hanna was doing good.

"Okay girls now show me what you've been working on", she said. I nodded and started the music which was 'bom boom' by Ariana Grande. We started our dance and everything was perfect. But then Hanna got angry I guess and did her own choreo.

Emily and I did our best to focus on the studied choreo but we soon gave up and let Hanna do her own dance. After she was done she looked around and frowned.

"Hanna look I don't think you're made for this, the girls who are attempting to this contest have discipline and I can't find any in you", she said. 

Hanna grabbed her bag and stormed off. "Okay lady I watched this long enough and I can't take it anymore. Hanna did her best for this she worked so hard and you are just taking her down", I said. "Look honey I just want the best for you and taking her money would be a crime but you would be perfect for the contest. Your body is perfect you have a pretty face and you have talent", she said and played with my hair. 

I literally slapped her hand. "You're so low", I spat and ran after Hanna, Emily followed.

We approached Hanna but she drove away. "Oh god this girl is so stubborn", I sighed. "Come I will take you home", Emily said and we got in her car.

Aria's POV

I got the envelope and took out blood. As I climbed down the tree Mike was waiting for me. "What are you doing?", he asked angry. "Mike why do you have our blood?", I asked scared. "It's Mona's", he said. I ran and threw the blood on the ground.

Quickly I got in my car and drove home. I got home and went inside. "DAD?!" , "DAD?!", i screamed because I was scared of Mike. The door opened and mike came inside. "Why", I asked. "I can explain", he said. "Okay go on", I said.

"Mona collected her blood so she could fake her death. She wanted to get to know who A is. She said she would do it for you girls and for Skylinn the most since A said that he or she would kill either Mona or Sky and Mona faked her death so A wouldn't harm Skylinn.

 Mona knew I loved Sky. She gave me the blood so I knew she would come back but she never did.", he told me. "I'm so sorry Mike", I said and hugged him. He began to cry on my shoulder but I didn't mind. I was just relieved he told me the truth.

***MEAN WHILE***

Skylinn's POV

Emily and I made it to my house and we saw Hanna sitting in the kitchen. "Hanna", I said. "Skylinn no go get the price", she said clearly pissed. 

"Hanna I would never do that and you know that", I said. "I know I'm sorry it's just Kate gets everything", she said. "If you want me to I will take place and win for you", I offered. "No A will harm you", she said. "Then A should try I'm not scared", I said.

Just then her phone got on she showed us the text:

'Kate won't win the pageant, but she's already won your daddy's heart -A'

"Kate didn't took place. A faked it", I concluded.

***TIME SKIP***

Aria's POV

I texted the girls to come over. After they were here I told them everything Mike told me. "Why does A wants to destroy us all so bad?", Skylinn asked. "I don't know".