Chapter 2

Edited

Skylinn's POV

I just came home from a little walk in the city when I heard familiar voices talking in the kitchen.

"Why didn't you tell anyone about Alison?", I assumed Ashley asked. "Mom I promised her that I wouldn't tell anyone", Hanna defended herself.

I then stepped out of my hiding spot. 

Hanna first didn't noticed me but when she did, she embraced me into a tight hug. "Oh my god Sky what are you doing here?", she asked. "I'm going to life here since I have no other place", I told her. "I'm so sorry", she said. "It's okay", I said giving her a small smile.

"So Alison is alive?", I asked."Yes we just brought her to the police", she told me. "She was being kidnapped for over two years", she said.

She went back to make herself sandwich and I went upstairs to get dressed into something more comfy.

Mike's POV

I walked down the hallway to my bedroom, when I heard my sister talking to someone at the phone.

"F-I-T-Z he was brought here 2 days ago", she told the person on the other end. Why is he in hospital?

I stepped inside her room and she immediately shut her phone. "Why is Mr. Fitz in the hospital?", I asked. "Yes", she answered coldly. "Why?", I asked. "Because he had to", she said. Obviously she didn't want to tell me. So I decided to change the subject.

"So it's true, Alison is alive?", I asked. "Yes", she said. "Dad told me she was kidnapped and blind folded", I started. "I thought she was thought and that she could squeeze him to death by her hands", I said but I was cut off by Aria. "Mike it's not a video game", she told me annoyed. "I know I'm not making fun", I defended myself. "What ever", she mumbled.

Aria then turned around with a smirk which made me uncomfortable. "Is it true?", she asked. "What?", I asked. "Skylinn Marin is back in town and you two already met", she said wiggling her eyebrows. "Yes she is and yes we already met at the park but we're just friends", I said. "Yes sure and now get out I want to sleep", she said pushing me out the room.

Skylinn's POV

Hanna and I were sitting on the terrace.

"Can I ask you something?", I asked her. "Yes you can ask me everything", she smiled. "Are you, you know still getting these texts from this creepy person?", I asked. 

Hanna had told me about a person who send her text and just calls him-/herself A. "No it all stopped", she answered. "Good", I sighed.

Hanna then looked at me deeply. "What?", I asked giggling. "You just got so beautiful you're boyfriend must be head over heals", she said. 

This broke my heart a little. "Well I don't have a boyfriend or should I say I broke up with him before I left for Rosewood", I said looking down.

I still have feelings for Matthew but it would be weird because he's so far away and in the town, where my parents died. "What no boyfriend? Why did you break up?", she asked. "I just wanted a total new start", I told her. "Tell me about him", she smiled.

"Okay so he has Caramel brown gold hair and these big brown eyes where you can get lost in. He's really tall and so cute. When my parents died he came to the hospital and took care of me", I sighed at the memories. He was my first love you could say.

"That sounds like a love story in one of my favourite movies", she said zooming out, I chuckled. "I'm tired I think I'm going to bed", I told her. "Yes me too I will be up in a bit", she smiled at me. I smiled back and got in the house. I heard her typing something on her phone.