Chapter 8

Edited

Skylinn's POV

Today I didn't wait for Hanna to bring me to school, I haven't talked to her since the dinner at Emily's house.

I walked down the sidewalk when I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around to see my charming boyfriend standing next to me. "Good morning beautiful", he said and pecked my lips. "Good morning handsome", I chuckled.

We made our way to the school. He walks with me to my locker and leaned against another while I grabbed my things.

Aria's POV

"Hey girls", I greeted my friends. "Hey Aria", they said. Hanna wasn't there yet. "What do we have in the first lesson?", I asked. "We have choire", Spencer said. "Let's go", Emily said.

We made our way to the music room. On our way I saw my brother and Skylinn at her locker. He was leaning at the locker next to her's while she got her stuff. It was so cute the way he looked at her. The girls noticed me starring at them. 

"They look so cute together", Soencer said. "Yeah and happy", Emily said. "As if nothing ever happened to Sky, how does she play it off like this?", I asked the girls. "I don't know but I want to know", Spencer sighed.

Skylinn noticed us starring and waved us smiling. "Guys she noticed let's go", Emily laughed. We got into the music room and soon the lesson started.

Alison was in the other room with lieutenant Tanner while we sung.

After the lesson Alison came back. "What was it about?", I asked. 

"She mostly asked me stuff about Shawna and New York", she said. Ali pulled out her notes for the choire but Spencer noticed something. "Did you have your bag with you all the time?", she asked. "Yeah why?", Alison asked. Spencer showed us her notes and every A was circled. "I don't get it?", Hanna said.

"All A's are circled", Spencer explained. "Is there something written?", Alison asked. "Yes, 'Glad to hear you singing. Last time you were chocked up- A'".

We went to Hanna's locker and a beer bottle fall out of it. "Hanna what is wrong with you?", I asked. "Nothing it's from Caleb probably", she lied to us. "Your locker smells like oktoberfest and you're hung over", Spencer said.

"Hanna did you talk to Alison or Skylinn since the dinner?", I asked. Emily told us everything that had happen at the dinner. 

"No why should I talk to them? Skylinn is ignoring me and I don't want to talk to Alison", she explained to us. "You nearly let Alison bust and you embarassed Skylinn infront of Emily's mom", Spencer told her. "Yeah I know but I don' want to talk to Sky", she said. "Okay we see us at lunch", I said. "I can't I have something other planned", Hanna said.

°°SKIP AFTER SCHOOL°°

Skylinn's POV

I got home and heard Alison's voice. "Oh hey honey", Ashley greeted me. "Hey and hey Ali what are you doing here?", I asked. 

"Alison is staying a few days till her dad comes back", my aunt explained to me. "Oh okay", I said. Just then Hanna came home. "What are you doing here?", she asked Alison. "Alison is staying a few days till her dad comes back", Ashley explained.

"I'll do dinner, Ali make yourself a hot bath", my aunt told her. "Here use this", she said giving her, her bath salt. "I can't eat with you I'm going to Caleb", Hanna said. "Oh and I asked you plenty of times to use your bath salt", with that Hanna walked out.