i didn't mean to | bloo

^he looks so cute and fluffy here wowowowow a coNcEpt™ im soft

also check out his Tony mixtape if you haven't bcos it's hands down my ult fave in the entire khh community esp drive thru and 7 gold chains

Daniel runs a hand through his hair in a rare show of frustration.

"I can't believe you would do that." He huffs angrily and you smirk, more than amused at how tonight turned out. Just a few hours ago you were the one angry at him. Oh, how the tables have turned.

3 hours ago

" I can't believe you forgot! How many times have I told you about it this past week?!" You exclaim.

Daniel merely chuckles as the two of you rush to his car to avoid the oncoming traffic.

"Babe, we're just half an hour late." He assures you. You stop in the middle of buckling your seatbelt to narrow your eyes at him.

"It's Dahye's birthday. To be late to your own best friend's birthday celebration is like...it's like stepping on a puppy! It's simply unheard of!" You huff, much to his amusement. You're a chill person most of the time but when you're stressed, you have the most endearing (and the funniest) reactions.

"We'll be there soon. Don't stress."

"You said that you could make it in time! I don't go out drinking with my buddies just before I have to go with my girlfriend's best friend's party." Wow. You're really mad.

"What?" Daniel slowly drags out the word.

"If you couldn't make it in time, then I would've gone alone!"

"You said you were okay with me going out with the boys!"

"Yeah, well, not when you said you would make it in time for Dahye's birthday! Can't you come home early for once?! Not even for me! Fuck, even I rarely get to see you!"

The two of you are yelling at this point. The tension in the car is thick with anger and pent-up frustration.

"This is my career! You said you were fine with it...maybe if you couldn't have accepted this then what's even the point of this relationship?"

The moment the words leave his mouth, Daniel freezes, seeing all the anger seep out of your eyes. He reaches out to take your hand. "Baby, I'm so sorry for..."

You slap his hand away. "Pull over. I'll walk."

"It's still two blocks away..."