christmas vibes | loco

Because I've been binge-watching Show Me the Money 4 lately, and I'm in the Christmas spirit, I decided to write this Christmas one shot~

-

The apartment is filled with the smell of cookies and Christmas spirit when Hyukwoo comes back after a weary day at the studio.

His weariness ceases altogether and amusement replaces it when his eyes land on you.

"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock!"

You move around your living room happily, decorating the walls with fairy lights and putting ornaments on the Christmas tree, while your phone blasts Christmas tunes. Dressed in a knitted red sweater and reindeer headband, you look adorable.

"[ Name ]-ah! " Hyukwoo grins widely. "What's all this?"

"Oppa!" You run up to him and he encases you in his arms. "It's almost Christmas~"

"I can see that." He plants a kiss on top of your head. "Could I join in with decorating?"

"Yeah, but first, go change into the sweater I laid out for you." You push him playfully into the bedroom.

He salutes. "Yes, ma'am!"

You wait for him to change, knowing that he only takes a few minutes, so you are surprised when he takes longer than usual.

"Wow!" Hyukwoo's yell of amazement could be heard.

Curious , you decide to pop your head in. "Hyukwoo-ah?"

On hearing your voice, your adorable boyfriend nearly drops his phone. "J-jagiya," He stutters.

"Were you taking a selca?" You lean against the doorway, grinning. "Yes." He bashfully admits. "I was admiring our couple sweater, and wanted to show the hyungs how cute my girlfriend was."

After he finishes talking his cheeks start to burn. You laugh and take his hand. "Let's take a selca after we've finished decorating, hm, oppa~?"

"I made some cookies before you came home, taste them!" You call over your shoulder. Hyukwoo picks up a gingerbread man and bites into it.

"This is really good, [ Name ]-ah!" He compliments you. Swiping a few more cookies, he joins you in the living room.

"The ornaments you bought are pretty." Hyukwoo eyes the colorful decorations, all the while munching.

"Ornaments WE bought." You correct him, hanging a candy cane onto a tree branch.

"We did?"

"Yeah. Last Christmas. We were going to set up the tree, but then I had to go to a work conference in New York for a week."

"I remember." His arms slip around your waist and you can hear the pout in his words. "That was a lonely Christmas."

You laugh, feeling slightly guilty. "It was. Anyway, let's hang the snowflakes. I haven't hung them on the tree yet."

"Sure." He plants a kiss on your cheek.

-

"It's time to put the angel at the top!" You cheer and Hyukwoo looks up from where he is hanging the last ornaments.

"But aren't you a bit too um..short?" Hyukwoo asks hesitantly.

"You're right." You pout. "But I wanted to put it together on top with you."

"Hmm..." He frowns, deep in thought. But then, as if an idea has popped up in his head, he snaps his fingers. You could almost see the imaginary lightbulb ontop of his head.

"What if you sit on my shoulders and put the angel on top? That way, we'd both be doing it together!"

"Oppa, that's awesome!" You stare up at him adoringly, and your puppy eyes make him very self-concious.

"I- I- um - jagi --"

He is flustered, and there is nothing more adorable than a flustered Hyukwoo.

You giggle and pinch his cheeks. "Oppa, you're so cute~"

"Let's - let's start." He averts his gaze, cheeks crimson once more.

You climb onto his shoulders and he hands you the angel. Then starts walking towards the tree.

"Okay, babe, this seems a bit precarious." Hyukwoo says warily, all too aware of your body pressing against the back of his head.

"Nope, this is perfect, I can easily put the angel on top from here." You assure him, unaware of what he is implying.

He chuckles at your innocence.

As you work, Hyukwoo decides to ( sneakily ) snap a selca of the two of you, flashing a thumbs up at the camera. He uploads his selca on his Instagram and grins, happy at the chance to show off to his hyungs.

"...and I'm done!" You beam, admiring your own work. You get off his shoulders gently.

"The angel's beautiful, jagiya." He wraps and arm around your waist and kisses your cheek. "But not as beautiful as my own angel."

He buries his head in your neck, embarassed after his cheesy pick up line.

"This was fun though, wasn't it?" You whisper to him , and he lifts his head up to give you a heart-warming smile.

"It was. I love you , [ Name ]-ah. Merry early Christmas."

-

satgotloco ( LOCO ) : // uploads the selca // #earlymerrychristmas with my [Name]-ah~ look how pretty she is even when I secretly took a picture ㅋㅋㅋ my angel, the love of my life .

jparkitrighthere ( Jay Park)
commented :
Hyukwoo-ah, I didn't know you were that cheesy ㅎㅎ

longlivesmdc ( Simon D) commented :
WHIPPED!!!!!

callmegray ( Gray )
commented :
Cheesiness overload...

( your username) commented :
You uploaded this ugly pic of me..no comment...

satgotloco ( LOCO) commented : jagiya...ㅠㅠ I'm sorryyyyy but you looked so pretty

-