date night | seo chulgoo (xitsuh)

i'm so sorry for the late one shot omf my drafts got deleted (and i dont even know how wtf) and i had to start all over again ajduhsmajsvnska kms. also i still cant believe chulgoo is leaving adv ???????? fuCk nO bOI WhY THAT BROKE MY HEART

 also i still cant believe chulgoo is leaving adv ???????? fuCk nO bOI WhY THAT BROKE MY HEART

The door slams shut behind you and you sigh, leaning against the door.

Another stressful day of juggling classes and your job finished.

The only thing you were looking to right now was a nice, long bubble bath and date night with Chulgoo.

But all plans for a bath vanished as soon as you saw your bed.

"My love!" You cry out and land on the bed with a loud oomf! In no time at all, you've fallen asleep.

-

"Jagi, I'm home!" Chulgoo happily bursts into your shared apartment, overjoyed at the fact that he managed to come home early for once without his hectic schedule in the way, and looking forward to your date.

"Jagi?" He frowns, hearing nothing but the silence.

He opens the door to the bedroom only to see you sprawled on the bed like a starfish, asleep.

He chuckles. "Are you really that tired?" He mumbles to himself, stroking your hair. Then something you said not too long ago pops up in his mind and his mind begins to form a plan. He plants a kiss on your forehead. "I'll be back, jagi."

-

You jolt awake an hour later, senses disoriented. "What time is it," You mumble, reaching for your phone. The bright glare from your phone screen says that it's 8:26 p.m. And then your brain begins to kick in.

"Chulgoo!" You shriek, and push yourself off the bed. "Oh no, how could I forget?"

You jump into the bathroom for a hasty shower and you're in and out in a mere 5 minutes.

"Crap, I can't believe thisㅡ" Your sentence rolls off your tongue as you fling open the door...and see a very unexpected sight.

Chulgoo's sitting in the middle of what seems like...a pillow and blanket fort that almost as big as your living room, fairy lights and junk food surrounding him.

"Omo, what's all this?" You ask, crawling next to him and into the fort. He pulls you into his chest and plants a kiss on your head.

"It's our date, jagi. I know how much you were looking forward to this date, but you looked so tired today I decided to cancel our reservation at the restaurant and just stay in instead. Look at all the food I got~"

"Omo," Your eyes widen. "This is all for us? Just us two?"

Sure enough, there's a box of pizza, chocolates, crisps and other fatty food that would normally cause you to shy away. But you don't care about that right now, and as you reach for a slice of pizza you're actually wondering if your stomach can easily store all the food you're about to consume.

"I hope it'sㅡunpf!"

His sentence gets cut off by you hugging him tightly. "You're such a great boyfriend. I don't know what I would do without you." You look up at him with adoring puppy eyes.

He laughs again and pulls you closer to him. "You're too cute. You're my girlfriend, it's my job to spoil you." He ruffles your hair and you narrow your eyes at him.

"I love you but ruin my hair and I'll cut your balls off."

His eyes widen and he laughs again, amused at your mood swings. Females truly are mystical beings.

"So anyways, what do you want to do? It's your call."

You grin brightly at him and snuggle into his chest.

"Let's watch a movie!"
-

After half an hour of browsing through your movie collection, the two of you have finally decided to settle on a movie.

Chulgoo's concentrating on the movie, The Intern, brows furrowed. Your wonderful boyfriend is totally engrossed in it, but you're bored because you've seen the movie countless times.

"Oppa." You poke his cheek. He gives your free hand a little squeeze, but apart from that there's no indication that he heard you.

"Oppaaaa."

Another squeeze, but still his eyes never stray from the static figures of Robert DeNiro and Anne Hathaway.

You huff, and then shovel a spoonful of raspberry ice cream into your mouth.

Your eyes fall on his facial features and you decide it's more interesting than watching the movie. His expressions are amusing to watch, ranging from pleasantly intrigued to downright upset whenever something happens. You giggle slightly to yourself and trace his features with a finger. His eyes cast a quick look at you and a small smile forms on his face.

"What're you doing?"

"Watching you." Was your simple reply.

"Not the movie? Damn, am I really that handsome?" He jokes and you lightly slap his chest.

"Don't get so cocky." You huff and he chuckles, turning back to the movie.

"I know you love me~"

"Sadly, yes."

"Hey!"

After that, you fall asleep for the second time that day, lulled by the background noise of the movie and the warmth of his arm around you.

Life was stressful but with Chulgoo by your side at times like this, you could take on the entire world.

ending so cheesy leh omigosh