With a blindfold around Maya's eyes, Lucas drove to where he chose Maya. And left Riley.

The campfire.

They pulled up to their destination and Lucas guided Maya to the exact log were they sat.

"Open your eyes!"

"It's the campfire!" Maya said in excitement

"I knew you would like it!"

The two sat down on the log and started having a conversation about the past.

"Remember when it was just you and me here."

"And then you went Ha-Hurrrr to my face and I brought you close."

"and then we" Maya started

"kissed" they said in sync

"And then Riley showed up and ugh" Maya rolled her eyes as she remembered what had happened many years ago.

Ten Years before-(I think there like 14 or something.)

*Maya and Lucas pull away from the kiss and are staring at each other.*

"Maya! I told you, Lucas is mine!"

"Riley..I-I" Maya broke down sobbing, that she had hurt her best friend.

"Riley. I'm not yours. It's been Maya all this time. I can't be with you, while i'm still in love with Maya." Lucas said while pulling Maya into a hug and comforting her.

"Maya! I can't believe you. I thought you were my friend!"

"Riley if you were my friend, you would accept me for liking somebody."

"And if you were my friend you wouldn't steal Lucas from me!"

Riley stormed off, and Maya broke down sobbing into Lucas's chest.

"It's ok Maya, It's ok I'm here and i'm not leaving." Lucas comforted the blonde who was just so upset about what has just happened between her and Riley.

"She hates me" Maya cried out.

"She will come around, don't you worry M."

Present time-

And it took Riley a few days to come around, and was ok with Maya and Lucas's relationship.

"Maya, I got you a little something. An early christmas present." Lucas said while reaching into his back pocket and pulled out a beautiful charm bracelet.

"Oh Lucas, its beautiful!" She said while hugging him tightly.

He smiled and helped put in on her.

They leaned in to kiss when Maya's phone went off.

"Really" Maya giggled while pulling her phone out of her purse

"Hmm what does Zay want" She wondered aloud.

On the phone-

"Maya Lucas" Zay panicked

"Zay?! What's wrong." Stated a now worried Maya.

"It's Mia. She is burning a high temp and we don't know what to do. She keeps screaming in pain and is hot. Please come home." Zay said fastly.

"Were on our way."

Phone call ends-

"Lucas we gotta go! Mias sick."

They quickly gathered their belongings and rushed home to find their baby girl.

"Mi! It's ok mommy and daddy are here. It's ok Mi" Maya said while picking up the poor little sick girl from Farkles arms.

"Mommy" The little girl whined. "My tummy hurts!" She cried loudly while burrowing her face in her mothers shoulder.

"It's ok, where gonna take you to the hospital and everything will be ok." Lucas said looking at Mia.

"Hospital?!" Maya said looking at her husband is shock.

"Maya, we can't wait to get back home to our doctors, I want to make sure our baby girl is ok." Lucas said seriously.

"Ok, ok. KIDS GET IN THE CAR.!"

Everybody rushed out of the house, and they set off towards the hospital.

Maya stared at her two year old daughter, who was now sitting on her fathers lap and hoped to herself that nothing was wrong with her and it was just a stomach ache.