6 - "I got distracted by the walrus.."

A few days after the funeral.

Ellis's friend, Lena, wanted her to have fun and cheer up. She knew how close Ellis was to Marcus so she made sure not to get her too far out of her comfort zone.

"Come on, Ellis. I bought these tickets just for you to cheer up!" Lena exclaimed, waving the guns n' roses tickets around.

"Fine, just know if I get too exhausted I'm going to leave." Ellis replied with sass. The brown-haired best friend squealed as the purple haired laughed at her.

"Come on, let's go to pier 39." Lena said.

A few minutes later.

"Not going to lie, you're so lucky to live so close to the piers. And, I'm stuck living in a packed neighbour on hill a where the fog is everywhere." Lena giggled.

I rolled my eyes, "It smells quite like fish a lot though."

After that conversation, Ellis lost Lena in a crowd of tourists. A few moments later a unfamiliar figure walks up to her.

She couldn't figure out who it was since the person was wearing all black and sunglasses. It was obviously a boy from the hair and the tallness. The guy was wearing a black sweater which covered all the way to his Palm and showed a little shoulder. He wore black skinny jeans and black combat boots aswell. His hair was a faux blond.

"I- uh- hello?" Ellis said awkwardly to the male figure. He stated at her for another moment.

"I- I'm sorry, you look a lot like a girl my mate used to talk about." He said scratching his neck.

"Well, um- I'm Ellis, nice to meet you..?"

"Michael." He responded. The two started talking and realised both of their friends had gotten lost.

Fifteen minutes later.

Lena and a guy walked over to Ellis and Michael.

"Lena! Where the hell were you?" Ellis asked.

"I got distracted by the walrus and apparently this guy, Luke, did too and we started to look for you." She replied. Ellis mentally face palmed herself as she heard her response.

She looked at Michael and Luke and saw that Michael looked so done with him.

Lena and Ellis giggled at the sight. After that, the two girls invited the boys to hang out for the rest of the day.

Author's Note

Hahah there's Michael and Luke!

O shit San Francisco is playing rn on my spotify, help, not crying.

Crying.

-jenn ♡