2 - Alcatraz

(^^^ thats Ellis)

Calum's POV.

As we walked towards ticket booth for tours, I spotted some papparazi. I furrowed my eyebrows but shrugged it off.

"Hello Marcus." Ellis greets the man.

"Again, Ellis?" Marcus sighs.

"What do you mean again?" I ask confused.

"He means he's tired of Me always coming here ." She says. "Now, two tickets for the Alcatraz Tour."

The man named Marcus opens the cash register as Ellis gives him two ten dollar bills. He hands her the tickets.

"Good day, and make sure Ellis doesn't miss the boat ride back." He smiles but starts whispering. "Take care of her, she's special." I nod as I walk to Ellis.

"Shall we go?" I ask her. She nods as we walk to the end of the pier. She runs screaming, "I'm going to rule the world." I chuckle as jog to catch up with her.

----

"And here is Alcatraz folks! We will be getting off in a moment." The employee opens the door once we were next to the dock. Ellis got out first, then me and the tourists.

Her long, purple hair blowing in the wind. I could smell her perfume, it was strong but smelt nice. I smiled as she jumped around like a goofball.

"Come on, c-dizzle." She smiles.

"How do you know that people call me c-dizzle?" I ask.

"I searched you up while we were on the boat, duh." She giggles.

"You're cute when you seem childish." I blurt out.

----

Apparently, the tour guide was friends with Ellis and let her roam around freely but she had to be back at the boat in time.

We walked around the rusty, old cells. Ellis told me stories about each block of the prison. She even snuck us into the famous Al Capone's cell which was off limits. ( idk if it's off limits I'll just say it is )

Ellis told me how her great grandfather used to be a guard here. He used to tell her stories of the prisoners that were nice and became friends with him.

It was nice seeing her happy, even if we only met about two hours ago.

---

Ellis' POV

We got off the boat and got an Uber to our next destination.

---

a/n

Lol hi I frankly believe that this book is too blunt. But OH WELL

"The possibilities are endless"

-lucas hem hem

-jenn♡

;-)