What I Left Behind- Chapter 45

Začít od začátku

“I love you more.” I replied kissing him.

 As the kiss became stronger, I felt his fingers slide upward against my spine to the string that tied my top. He pulled on the string and undid the one on my neck and tore it off me so that my chest was exposed.

“It’s impossible to get enough. Simply impossible.” He replied breathlessly as I hooked my legs around his waist as he started to walk out of the hot tub.

The cold air hit us but was quickly gone as he continued walking to what I assumed was the couch in the living room where we became completely lost in each other.

*********************************************

Ethan’s POV

“Home sweet home.” I said laughing as the Escalade pulled up to Blake’s driveway.

Blake sighed, “Right now it’s not so sweet.” She said hugging my side tightly.

“But at least I’m coming home with the best news to tell so that’s a plus.” She added looking up at me before kissing my cheek.

“Your moms going to cry.” I said laughing.

“No doubt.” She added giggling as she unclipped her seatbelt.

“When I spoke about it with your Dad she was a damn waterfall. I honestly don’t know how she’ll be when she sees you with that ring.” I said before kissing her forehead and getting out of the car. She too gets outs and comes to stand beside me as I tip the driver.

After getting our bags out of the car we set them on Blake’s front steps and stepped inside.

Rachel’s car was parked in the driveway so we knew she was home. The second I shut the door I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen.

Rachel came running to Blake, “Baby girl! How was the trip?” She cheered with amusement in her eyes as she hugged Blake.

My mom came quickly behind her and gave me a small hug. She looked at me looking for an answer and I managed not to give anything away.

Blake gave her mom a huge smile, “It was amazing Mom. A great way to start the new year.” She said letting go of her mothers embrace.

She came back to me and hugged my side as I wrapped my left arm around her body to get her body as close to mine as possible. She jammed her left hand inside her jacket, hiding her hand. Was she trying to tease them?

“They’re all here. They so knew our schedule.” Blake whispered in my ear causing me to laugh.

Rachel’s eyebrow shot up, “Anything memorable?” She asked curiously wanting to get answers from us both.

Blake giggled, “Way more than that. Its an unforgettable trip.” She replied smiling up at me.

Yeah, she was definitely teasing them.

My mom and Rachel looked at me with an anxious look and I laughed.

“Well..? What was so special!” My mom demanded making us laugh even more.

Blake pulled out her hand from her jacket and lifted it in front of her chest, “Other than falling on my ass a billion times skiing, this also happened.” Blake said smiling at her our moms.

Rachel’s eyes lit up and became glossy as she pulled her daughter in for another hug, taking her out of my arms.

“Oh my god sweetheart! Congratulations!” She said as tears started coming out of her eyes.