E V E R Y
N I G H T

"Thank you,Ahjuma!"

I stepped out from the convenience store with some plastic bags in my hand.

It is winter,the couples are clinging onto each other to radiate the warmth to each other.I sighed and looked down.

"Oh?"

I put my plastic bags down and kneel down to tie my shoelace.

"Done." I smiled to myself.

"Hi Hyemi."

I almost fall on the ground when I heard his voice. I slowly looked up.

His small eyes,his plump lips,his black hair,his builded body,he still the same.

I stood up and cleared my throat to cover up the awkwardness because I am sure he knows that I was checking him.

"Oh,Jimin,hi!"

"How are you?"

"I'm fine,thanks. How abut you?"

Dang,this is so fucking awkward.

"I'm fine,it just tired,dance practice,you know and bla bla bla"

"Where are the others?" I can't help to smile to see his small gestures.

He chuckled and showed his eyesmile

"Oh,the manager let us rest for a month,so they go to their own home"

"Ohh."

We stared at each other.The people are passing by,they don't even care about us.

The snow fall on his smooth hair,his fair skin is very matching with the falling snow. His red nose makes him cuter.

"You look gorgeous with your short hair."

I get back to my world again and realised that I was staring at him.

"O-oh,thanks. Well,you don't look bad also. "

I tugged some strands of my hair behind my ears and try my best to hide my red cheeks.

I put all of my plastic bags in my left hand side and I felt my left hand is gonna broke.

"Well,I always look not bad,especially infront of you."

I almost dropped the plastic bags and accidentally choked on my saliva.

"Hey,hey,are you okay?" He stepped closer and I stopped him by extending my hand as a stop sign.

"Y-yes,haha." I faked a laugh and inhaled some cold oxygen.

Jesus

"Umm,I gotta go."

"Oh okay,bye"

"Bye."

I walked to his right and he did the same thing. I looked up and moved to the right again and he did the same again.

"Shit,haha. Okay,you walked on the right side and I walked on the left side,okay? If we continued doing this,we are not going home." He said caused me to chuckle and I instantly covered my mouth.

"Great idea."Then, I walked on his right and he took left.

"Um,Hyemi?"

"Yeah?"

I turned around to face him and noticed he rubbed the back of his head

He's nervous everytime he rubbed the back of his head

"Ca-can I h-h―" I raised my eyebrow in confusion,waiting for him to talk.

The sound of the honking car disturbed our conversation

"Hoii! Park your car nicely!"

"I'm sorry! Okay!"

I turned my attention to him again.

"Jimin?"

"Huh?"

"What did you want to tell me just now?"

"Uh,n-nothing. You should go home right now,it's late."

"Okay,then. Bye!"

"Bye."