Chapter 1

All rights for the original characters from Twilight are to Stephanie Meyer.

Copyright © 2014 by kenzie997

Chapter 1

~Bella POV~

I am just so relieved that the Volturi didn't fight and we got to live our long lives in peace. I was also happy that I pissed off Jane because she couldn't use her power on me or the people I protected. We could now live our lives happily and now I could finally be alone with Edward at our cottage since Renessmee wanted to stay at the main house tonight.

I was so deep in my thoughts of peace that I hadn't realized that had Edward come up from behind me and grabbed me. I quickly pinned him down and am ready to attack him. "Hey woah I thought you loved me!" He says teasingly, knowing I was deep in thought. "Edward you can't do that to me, God." I muttered "And what was that you were thinking of, love" he asked "Just that we have peace now that the Volturi left us alone and how we have this cottage all to ourselves." "Oh hmm."

After he said that he cupped my face in his sweet hands and kissed me softly. I intensified that kiss and he kissed me fiercely and passionately. I pulled him closer to me and he grabs me in his arms and I whisper "I love you" "As I love you" he responses.

I am in his arms and he is carrying us to our room. We are on the bed and I start to unbutton his shirt but I just take it off him and admire his strong, muscular body. He is to impatient to take my shirt off slowly so he just rips it off completely too. "Alice is going to kill you for that." I say "She has to go shopping more anyway and besides she loves It." he says. Then we definitely get into it. This is definitely going to be a good life.

We stayed at our cottage the whole night. Later that day Emmet came in and soaked us with some slime thing that he made, then he ran. Edward got up and got dressed vampire speed. Then he went after Emmet. About a minute later Edward walked through the door with a satisfied grin on his face.

"Lets head back to the main house" he says "Yeah Renessmee will be awake anytime now" I agree. I really want to stay at the cottage with Edward but Renessmee is my daughter and I love her. Edward takes my hand and we walk back to the main house, in no rush to hurry back.

We walk in and Emmet is smirking, Edward just glares at him. "Hey guys, finally done?" Emmet mocks. Rose smacked him upside the head "Emmet!" she yells. We all start laughing. Renessmee wakes up comes downstairs, and we all say "Morning Nessie" and "Hey sleepy head" She walks over to the couch and sits by Jacob. "Hey Ness, how'd you sleep last night?" Jake asks. "Pretty well, I'm surprised your up." she teases. We all burst into laughter once again, "Morning mommy, morning daddy." she says to Edward and I. "Morning sweetheart" I say. I am sitting in Edward's lap - as usual - and Renessmee gets up and runs over to us. I get up also and scoop her up. Nessie is 2, but physically and mentally she is 7. She is about 3'8 and weighs about 76 pounds. I bring her over to Edward and sit next to him with her in my lap. She crawls over to him and hugs him. "Good morning, Sweetie" he whispers in her ear. She puts her hand on his cheek and he laughs. "Hmm, I don't know you'll have to ask your mom about that one." She looks at me and says "Mommy oh please, please, please can we got swimming in the creek in the woods today?" I laugh and say "Hmmm well let's see, well I'll make you a deal." "Okay what it?" She asks, "You have to clean your room and then you can get dressed and we can go to the creek." I respond "Yay! I'll go clean right away!" she squeaks. We all get up and get dressed to go swimming.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Nessie is splashing around with Jake, everyone else is swimming or relaxing. Esme and Carlisle are sitting in a more shallow area talking, Rose, Alice, and Jasper are just relaxing on the shore, Emmet is somewhere planning a new prank to pull on someone, and Edward and I are swimming around in the deeper part of the creek. Everything is nice and peaceful, then all of a sudden Emmet comes around a tree with a big belt around his waist with spray cheese bottles all around it, also he has 2 in his hands. He squirts everyone with the spray cheese. One bottle after another. Finally he ran out of it and we are all covered in it. This was going to be a great, happy, long, life.