Chapter 4 - Makeover, it's not over

Start bij het begin

"How is it Tiffany?" Yuri asked.

"I told you Pani, he's handsome. Oh, let me correct, VERY handsome guy," Taeyeon was very proud of him.

"Wahhh... Yuri, it's good to see you... like that," Tiffany held Yuri's face.

"Well, it's your turn Pani. Help him with his outfit." Taeyeon suggested "You still have guys an hour to shop. I'll go to school first."

Tiffany let go of Yuri's face and looked at Taeyeon "What Tae? You're not going with us?"

"I think you can do it guys. I need to go back to school."

"But Tae, come on! Tiffany will be uncomfortable with me alone," Yuri tried to persuade Taeyeon.

"I'm sorry but I need to go back there." Taeyeon firmly said "Just take care of Tiffany for me Yul okay?"

Tiffany bowed her head and her smile faded.

"Sorry guys but I need to talk to Heechul oppa, I'm worried...""I'll see you guys in school," Taeyeon cheerfully said "Good luck. Fighting?"

"O-okay Tae," Yuri was worried to Tiffany.

Taeyeon leaned down to see Tiffany's face. She saw that the girl was sad and their eyes met. Tiffany looked up. Taeyeon stood straight and their gazes didn't break.

"Don't be sad Pani, I will make it up to you later. Treat you dinner?" Taeyeon grinned "Pweeeasee?" She pouted.

Tiffany can't stop her smile "Okay fine," She was trying to be cold but failed.

"Thank you Pani!" Taeyeon hugged Tiffany and pecked her to cheek.

"Aishh, my eyes! Please don't do that in front of me!" Yuri protested.

-

Tiffany and Yuri went to mall and Tiffany chose clothes for Yuri and the latter bought it. It was just quick but the bond made them closer to each other.

Yuri with his new look was just WOW. *Just imagine guys hehehe*

Yuri was wearing, V-neck shirt and the Uni's varsity jacket for baseball

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yuri was wearing, V-neck shirt and the Uni's varsity jacket for baseball. Though Yuri was nerdy type, he also engaged himself to sports like baseball and he's the vice captain.

~

At school.

Tiffany and Yuri were walking in the hallway and everybody were looking at them. They were murmuring.

"Who's that guy? He's handsome."

"Is he Tiffany's boyfriend? I thought she was dating Taehyung?"

"Oh my gosh, that guy is very handsome! Who is he?"