Chapter 2

"You're so cute"

"Stop calling me cute, I'm not a puppy." I answered sarcatically. He just chuckled. He's obviously a womanizer, but I can't deny that he's cute and good-looking. Nah scratch that.

Siguro kung wala akong gusto kay Zach baka kiligin na ako sakanya. But I won't let myself become attached to someone. Yeah! that's right! I should be loyal to Zach. Ack! I'm so naughty! Wala naman kaming label ni Zach.

I bit my lip. Wala nga kaming label ni Zach but what if he misses me, right? But it's also impossible for Zach to miss me because he doesn't even care about me. They say it's not bad to assume. Kidding.

The reason why I don't want to go to school when we're still in Canada is because I don't want to see the girl he's with and also those girls who hang around him; it hurts my heart to see him paying attention to other girls while constantly acts rudely and irritably when it comes to me.

He must be really happy right now since I'm no longer there.

I slapped my cheek in response to a thought that was running through my head.

I took a deep breath. I feel bad that I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to Zach that I would be studying here in the Philippines.

Grrr.

I took another glance at the man in back. I didn't pay attention to what he said because I knew he was just teasing me. I took another lollipop from my pocket so I wouldn't fall asleep in our class.

-Fast Forward-

Our class was ended, so we headed right away to the cafeteria dahil gutom na rin kami ni Kylie.

"Ang haba ng pila! Nakakatamad."

pout*

"I thought you were starving? tapos aangal-angal ka dyan?" inis na sabi ni kylie sakin.

"Bakit ba ang sungit mo?" She just rolled her eyes. Kala mo naman hindi gutom. Hindi na din siya umimik kaya tumahimik nalang ako.

While we're standing in line. My attention was drawn to the girl reading a book by herself on the side of the bench while a man was throwing a paper at her but she didn't seem to mind. Maybe she used to being bullied. Those who see her throwing a paper just laugh at her.

What the f*ck!

I went to that jerk because it seemed like I was the one who was getting irritated while looking that girl he was throwing paper at.

"Hoy bakit mo ba siya binabato? wala naman siyang ginagawang masama sayo ah!" I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"I'm just tripping, why are you interfering? Gusto mo bang i-sunod kita?" He grinned. Napakayabang.

"Talaga ba? isusunod mo ako? Sige kung kaya mo! Tignan natin!" I said to him bravely. Sinong hinamon niya? Akala siguro niya matatakot ako sakanya.

"Oo bakit? atat kana ba?"

"Bro, that's a lady, you should respect her." I turned to face the man. He was the guy who was behind me in our classroom a while ago, the one who told I was cute lol.

"Why should I respect her? She's the one who doesn't respect me. Nangingialam." My classmate couldn't hold back kaya sinuntok na niya yung mayabang na lalake dahil kung makaasta parang sakanya 'tong school.

If I could, I would have punched that guy pero next time nalang. I can't make a mess right now dahil kabago-bago palang namin ni Kylie sa school na ito, saka isa pa gutom na talaga ako.