Prologue

I almost trembled with fear when I saw my mom and Eya.

I had no idea how they ended up in this war. Their eyes are full of questions and curiosity. I knew they were starting to confuse by the messed I entered. I felt bad.

"Let them go. I'm begging you; they are innocent. Why do you have to involve them?" I shouted.

I'm afraid that if I make just one move, they will shoot them.

I'm so useless!

"Is that you, sweetie? What's going on?" my mom asked tearfully. My tears also started to flow. My heart ached seeing the sorrow and fear in their eyes.

Whoever plan this, will pay.

Dammit.

What will I do?

I can't stand it when something bad happens to them.

I'm ashamed of myself!

It's my fault why they're ended up here. It's my fault why they got into trouble I got. It's all because of me.

"Ate what's happening? Ate! Mama!they are hurting me!" I'm already in tears because I can hear Eya sobbing out in excruciating pain. It's all my fault.

"Don't come any closer or else we'll shoot them!" the man yelled as the guns were pointed at my mom and Eya.

Even they were hiding behind their masks, i could still sense the sneer on their lips.

Do they not feel sympathy? Don't they have a heart? Why do they have to involved my mom and my lil sister.

Ako lang naman yung kailangan nila.

I almost had cold sweat as I thought about the crazy things happening right now. Tumakbo yung apat kasama si Eya at Mama at isinakay sila sa itim na van.

"Wag kang lalapit!" They warned me while the three were blocking me. I immediately rushed and knocked them down. Mabilis kong pinaandar yung motor na nakaparada para habulin yung van na sinasakyan nila.

Shit.

Someone is firing a gun.

"Ayesha!" Shiori shouted. But I just ignore her. Why did this girl follow me. I accelerated my motor even faster. Hindi pwedeng mawala sila sa paningin ko sila Mama at Eya.

"Ayesha what the fvck are you doing? you're being stubborn!" Shiori yelled at me while chasing me but I sped up even faster. Why is she stopping me? I can't just sit back and let my Mom and Eya be taken by those Gangsters.

I cried even more when I felt I had been shot on the side of my stomach, and my eyesight began to blur.

I was startled when a car abruptly struck me. Wala akong maramdaman sa mga oras na 'yon. But the only thing on my mind is my mom and Eya, hopefully nothing bad will happen to them.

I smiled bitterly.

I couldn't see anything because I was also showered in my own blood, my face and body were full of blood.

I just closed my eyes and all I could see was dark.

"Am I going to die?"

-

The Legendary Gangster
Written by @moonlighthazu
All Rights Reserved. Copyright © 2019