Through the Fourth Book

Welcome, ya idgits, to me being an idgit and making yet another fanfiction.

Why not? Besides, the idea is approved by several friends who want to read something I've written. 

As per usual, there will be Destiel, Sabriel, Michifer, and Adamandriel. 

Special thanks to Gabriels_Wings for making this AU possible. Not only as she helped develop the idea, she actually... well you'll see. XD

So enjoy, ya idgits. :p

Michael's pov

"Lucifer!" I call excitedly. My brother(ish) since birth, Lucifer Novak, flies into the room with a huge grin on his face.

"Hey Michael, what is it?" He asks. His smile grows as my enthusiasm catches on.

"We have a new AU with a different Author, where we are writers. And famous writers at that." I can't stop the words rushing out, and wait excitedly for Lucifer's response. A huge smile grows as he realizes what I have said.

"So... new wall breaks. More times to get our favorite ships together. And it's to do with books and writing?" His smile grows.

"Yeah!" We both break into our own little happy dances before trying to figure out where we are.

Currently, we are in a living room. The walls are white. There's a fireplace with a fancy white mantel. On it are photos of me and Lucifer, Samandriel, Castiel, and Gabriel too. The way we are acting though, makes it seem like Castiel and Gabriel are Lucifer's little brothers while I'm Lucifer's best friend. Makes sense. Above the mantel is the TV, a 52" flat-screen mounted to the wall. On either sides are black bookshelves with movies on the top row (both sides) and books all the rest of the way down. Some books are written by me and Lucifer, actually. Though all of Jaz' fanfictions and novels have been published and are currently on there too. Actually, wait- huh. Through the Fourth Wall isn't on there. Weird. There's too much too see, though, so I don't pay much attention to that. The couch is white with black and silver throw pillows and a black blanket draped over the back of it. We have a soft silver and white rug over the dark hardwood floor, with a black & silver chair on top of it. We have a glass coffee table with silver edging, on which sits a perfect cherry pie. There are silvery, shimmery curtains around the huge windows. The windows are also a little couch, actually, with soft black pillows, sheets, and a silver blanket. 

The rest of our house is nice like that, too. Actually a very, very good blend of Lucifer's and my colour schemes. The house is one floor, all the same dark hardwood as the living room. In the kitchen, we have a nice white table with silver dishes, silverware, and placemats. Lucifer has black quartz countertops, though I get white cabinets with silver handles. The appliances are all stainless steel, and there is a fan on the ceiling matching the hardwood floor. It's totally not there so no one gets burnt. We pass the bathroom, at the left of the kitchen, coming to the bedrooms. My bedroom is white and silver, his black and silver (though they are mirror images.) We each have our own bathroom, which is awesome. My room has a desk, two guitars (one electric, one acoustic), a keyboard, more books on silver bookshelves. The rug is silver, the bedspread silver and white. I have a light, faded blue accent wall behind my be. The bathroom is to the left, the walk-in-closet to my right. There are windows on the wall behind my bed, which is nice because I like cool drafts of air. Lucifer's is the same, though black and silver with a red accent wall. Not to mention he doesn't have guitars and a keyboard- he has his room arranged a little differently in order to accomadate his shiny, cherry red drumset. We walk out of our bedrooms, turning to the right. That's when we see the other four bedrooms.