Mike Schmidt x Reader

So just a quick note before I get started, I'm going to use mainly 2 character designs for FNaF which are the ones by Pole-Bear and Rebornica! I'll have the design I choose at the top when ever I do these and I forgot to mention whenever I do these I'll release them in bulk unless specified otherwise. Next one will be released tomorrow ~Author-Senpai (Yea that's right, I upgraded to Senpai. Fite me :3)

Warning: Slight abuse thing (???) and Mike beating the shit outta someone

Inspiration:
Death of a Bachelor
https://youtu.be/Fl2OvKxMA0s
Dan Cummins
https://youtu.be/jvNVGSnMvyk

POV Mike 1st

I was at the bar drinking my cares away. Yeah, I was playing hooky. Honestly I could fucking care less. Doll broke up with me 3 weeks ago because she thought I was having an affair with my co-worker and to be completely fuckin' honest I would love that, but that fucking asshole she is with is preventing that, I don't even get why she is still with him cause she's come to work having to cover up bruises and cuts due to that douche not respecting her. If I could I would just go and knock his teeth out. I took shot of my whiskey and waited for my friends to come. I invited Jeremey and Fritz but Vincent and Scott (I accidentally wrote Scoot and I sat and laughed my ass off for a solid 3-4 minutes XD) said they were busy. "Hey kid, you okay? You look a bit lonely." Asked the bartender "Yea. I'm fine, thanks." I said dismissing him.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I looked over to the door noticing that stupid, annoying, god-for-fucking-saken bell rang. It was Fritz and Jeremey. "Dude, you should really be at work." Fritz said walking up to me and sitting down. Yea you cunt-nugget, I know, I know, Honestly I feel bad for making (Y/N) Cover our shift alone lately but I really can't deal with this shit right now. "How much have you drank?!" Jeremey asked, seeing my flushed face and loopy look "Glass or 2" I lied "3. This is his 4th. Surprised he's still alive." The bartender said, washing a mug. Jeremey took the glass out of my hand and went to the bathroom. Then he came out with a empty glass and gave it to the bartender. "2 waters please." Jeremey said to the bartender. "And a lite beer." Fritz added. "Mike, just tell her already. I won't be that bad, I promise. Then you won't have to do this." Jeremey pleaded. "Yeah. Then you could get some sleep. You look so different since this started happening..." I have lost a few pounds... "Well how do you suppose I do that? Go up to her in some Prince Charming get up and say 'Oh darling Y/N! Leave that annoying no-good fuck you are with and come with me! We can ride off into the sunset on a white horse'?" Fritz looked defeated but Jeremey was determined. "No, you tell her how you feel! I can tell you for sure, she hates that dick she is with and have you seen how she acts around you? You just need to grow a pair and tell her!" Shit, I just got shut down. "Fine, I'll do it." Jeremey looked relieved while Fritz got a shit eating grin on his face. "Go and get 'er tiger" Fritz then made a growling noise along with posing like a cat. "Okay, let's get one thing straight, EVER do that again and I will kill you." I laughed.

I called Y/N up and made plans to go to the bar at 8pm. Jeremey told me to look nice but not to over do it, Don't get what he likes to call 'Mike' drunk and make sure she is not uncomfortable what so ever. I put on a white dress shirt and some jeans then checked the time. 730pm. I'll start walking to the bar to meet up with Y/N. While walking I got a text from Fritz.
F:Ayeeeee, have fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ahh he amuses me.
M:Tell your hand the same thing.
F:Shit fam, I felt that from here
I rolled my eyes and smiled, putting my phone away. I walked into the bar about 5 minutes early so I sat down at a stool. The bartender look at me with a surprised look "Again? Geez kid, I'm no therapist but you need help." I laughed hard. This dude is amazing. "No, No, I'm all good. I have someone coming and we are gonna relax. No hardcore whiskey or anything." He asked who and Y/N came walking in. "Hi Mikey!" she said and sat down next to me. The bartender seemed content with who it was and got use our drinks. Later in the night I was slightly drunk but I was making sure not to over do it. It was comedy night and the most wonderful guy comes on the tv, Y/N seemed to know this guy so I asked her who it was "This guy? Oh he's Dan Cummins! This track is Here come the spoons, it's my favorite one." she replied. "He is amazing." I said "He reminds me of you sometimes." she laughed. We listened to a few other guys, John Mulaney, Bo Burnham, Chad Daniels, Tom Segura and such. I started getting nervous, I had to tell her. I texted Jeremey.
M:I can't do this
J:You can and you will cause I'm no longer driving your drunk ass to your house
I sighed and gathered my courage. "Hey Y/N." she turned and faced me "Hmm?" I took a deep breath and said "Okay, uh so I've needed to say this for a while u-um, so I have so uh very strong feelings towards you and..." It took 15 minutes for me to finally get to the point "... I-I um, I love you very much and I was wondering if you would want to go out with me...?" Y/N got a sad look on her face but continued to smile gently. "I wish I could Mikey, Trust me." "What do you mean?" I asked confused "I just can't Mikey, That's all I can say." She looked away from me to the wall "If it's about ass you're with, please, just break up with him. I know what he does to you." I grabbed her hands "We both know what he does to you. If you give me a chance I'll treat you right." I felt like I was on the edge of tears. She sighed wistfully "I know Mikey. You just don't get it though, It's not as easy as it sounds. If it was I would have been with you already." She leaned her head on my shoulder "It's a nice thought." I started petting her hair seeing as she was upset as I was. She checked her phone and she tensed and paled. "Whats wrong?" I asked worried. "It's 2am. I'm so dead. I'm sorry, I have to leave." She got up and walked to the door and I went after her and grabbed her wrist. "Let me walk you home. It's dangerous at night."
Once we got to her house she went in and said good bye. I stayed outside for a moment to smoke. After a minute or so I heard something from inside. "Why are you out this late?! Let me guess you were being a little whore with that friend of yours!" said a male voice from inside "No! You have it all wrong! We were just hanging out!" It was Y/N's voice. I heard a thud and heard the male speaking again "Bullshit! You're a cheating whore and you know it!" "Let go!" That's. It. I slammed the door open to see FuckFaceMcGee holding Y/N against the wall by her neck. Once he saw me he dropped her. "So you're the fucker she has been cheating on me with huh?" he said walking over to me. "No, but I am the fucker who is gonna kick your ass." I growled. I punched him in the stomach then he threw me to the floor we were rolling on the floor fighting for a good 10 minutes then I punched him square in the face, knocking him out. I got my phone out and called 911 on the sick son-of-a-bitch, leading Y/N's shaking form out of the house. I started to search her for bruises and marks, seeing just how bad it was. She was silent. I looked her in the eyes and asked "Why didn't you tell me it was this bad...?" She stayed silent. I hugged her as tight as I could and she broke out in sobs. "Want to spend the night at my house?" I asked petting her hair. She nodded vigorously and we began walking. We were almost home when she asked "Mikey?" We stopped "Yeah?" She pulled me down by my shirt and kissed me, leaving me shocked. I quickly kissed back. After we pulled apart she said "I love you." "I love you too, Y/N"

EXTENDED ENDING
We cuddled up on the couch watching (Fav. Disney Movie). She had already fell asleep on me and I was dozing off until my phone went off.
F:Aye my man! How did it go?
I sent him a picture of Y/N sound asleep
F:Geez didn't think you two would be doing it first night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
M:You are so lucky she is asleep right now or else I would walk over and kill you.
F:Haha I win.
M:Haha I have a girlfriend
F:Touché

JUST HAVE TO SAY MY BIRTHDAY WAS ON THE 6TH HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANNIE-SENPAI (Yes my name is weird).