nine

BEFORE I START TO MISS ANY PART OF THIS AND CHANGE MY MIND, WHATEVER

━━━

Philip didn't meet Lukas anywhere on saturday. instead, he went into the city with Ezra and made pretty damn sure they took a picture together so Philip could post it on his social media. Philip knew Lukas would see it.

and Lukas did see the picture. he was at his house, a couple of his friends were there too. when his eyes landed on it he let out a small gasp, making his friends look towards his direction. they'd asked what happened, and managed to take his phone away, looking through Philip's profile.

“why are you stalking this loser?”

Lukas panicked and he did the only thing he knows what to do when he panics, lie. “i-- i'm not. he just keeps liking all my pictures repeatedly. i was about to block him, that freak.”

that night, after everyone had left, Lukas wanted to call Philip — badly. he wanted to hear his voice before he went to bed.

he wanted to feel the presence of Philip's warm, soft skin against his. not in a sexual manner, however, but in a way where he held Philip against him as they both fell asleep.

Lukas drifted off knowing that when he woke up it'd be monday, and that meant another day of seeing Philipbut this time Philip would be with someone else.

·

short part I know but I have no motivation to write I'm sorry :-((

but thanks for reading either waydon't forget to vote ++ comment !!