Just the begging

Simmons walked into his lab that he has been working on for a few months now. " oh! good morning sir. " One Simmons scientist said with a gentle smile.

" morning. Am I ask James. Why are you smiling? " Simmons asked Jame as he smoked his cigarette. He looked at James and James just smiled more. " Well, sir. That new test subject that you brought in is doing really well. " James said as he gave Simmons a piece of paper.

" Really? So that girl I found one the street was the right one? Well I'm glad to hear. How is she doing anyway? Did you find anything about that girl? " Simmons asked as he looked at the paper, that James gave him and smirked.

" yes sir, I did. I found out that her name is AnnaMaria Szczesny. She was born on September 27,1999. And that she is 17 years old. She is the young in her family. She has two older brothers, and one older sister. Sir, that is all I found out so far. " James said softly.

Simmons smirked more. " can I see her? " " Yes, of course sir. Right this way. " James said was he started walking into a big room. With tv's everywhere you looked. Simmons walked as he was smoked his cigarette and looked up at the one of the tv.

" as you can see sir, she is in a cocoon. All the other test subjects either died before this rate, or killed their self. But she hasn't done either. Before she became a cocoon, she was really clam. So I think she is a really good subject. And in a few days she should hatch from the cocoon. " James said as he smiled and looked at Simmons.

Simmons nodded his head. " good it's all going as according to plan. How is the new virus going? I want that out there before she hatch. This new world will be for her. Just you wait Anna. " Simmons said smirking.

" The virus is almost done sir, and before she hatches the virus will be spreading all around the world. Everything will be done soon sir. " James said smirking a bit.

" good. But after you are done I want you to get rid of all evidence. No one can know we were doing this. " Simmons said finishing his cigarette.

...........................................................................
June 29,2013. Was the day when all hell let lose. You could hear people scram from inside the buildings. The new virus that Simmon created was now in the air. The dead was now being the undead. Things were getting a bit crazy. But little did I know. It was all for me.

" Sir! The cocoon is hatching! Come and see! " James said happily. Simmons can into the room and watched one of the tv. James was right. The cocoon was hatching. And a young girl fell on the floor. She looked up at the camera that was in the room with her.

" she's so beautiful. Welcome back to the world baby girl. " Simmons said smirking. He walked down a few stairs and walked into the room that the girl was in. " do you remember your name? " Simmons asked as he walked into the room I was in.

I sat up and nodded my head. " it's AnnaMaria " I said softly. I didn't want to look up. At this man. ' what happened? What happened to me? I feel so weird ' I thought to my self. " m...my back hurts a lot. '

Simmons smirked as he looked at me. ' she's so beautiful. She's perfect. ' Simmons thought to his self. James then walked into the room and took of his jacket and gave it to me.

" how do you feel Anna? " James asked with a gentle smile. " m....my back really hurts. " I said softly. James widen his eyes and then looked at Simmons. Simmons then looked at James.

They both didn't understand what I meant by that. Then they looked back at me. I held James jacket very tightly. " it hurts. Make it stop. I....it hurts. " I said softly as I closed my eyes tightly and leaned closer to the floor.

The next thing I knew you as the extreme pain was relieved

The next thing I knew you as the extreme pain was relieved. There was no longer pain in my back. " oh my god. This is wonderful! It's perfect! " James and Simmons both said at the same time. I look at them.

" what are you talking about. " I asked. " you have wings. Your perfect. Your everything we needed! " Simmons said smirk. " James I must leave for a little bit. But take care of her. I shall see the both of you later. " Simmons said as he left the room.

" wait where are you going? " James said going after him. They both left me alone in the room. " I have wings? " I said as I looked at the floor and saw that there was blood. Then I looked over my shoulder and at the moment I widen my eyes.

I shook my head. " no way. I really do have wings. " I said looking at them. I spread my wings open. Then I closed them. ' t...there a part of me. I'm not human anymore am I? What happened to me? I remember getting kidnapped and coming to this place. After I was injected with something. And passed out after the injections.....what did they do to me? "

I thought to my self as I put my wings away. They disappeared, like they were never out. I stood up but fell right back down. ' shit I'm weak. What should I do? where am I? Who are those people? And what have then done to me? ' I thought as I heard foot steps coming back to the room.

" sorry Miss AnnaMaria to keep you waiting. We could get you dressed. Can you get up? " James said with a smile. I looked at him and shook my head. " oh boy. That's a bit um....shock that your that weak to even stand. Well, it's alright I shall help you up. " James said as he walked over to me.

{ alright I'm gonna leave it here. I hope guys like this story as well. More story like this will be coming your way. And of course, I'm not done with my other story's so I will be working on those as well. Have an awesome and love yea. See you all soon. }