Chapter 9

Wooo! Another Chapter xD

Hope you likey & Happy reading:)

Chapter 9

[Edwin’s Point of View]

I lay in my snug bed, and stared with wide eyes, at the white ceiling. I watched the motion of the fan as it spun thousands of times right before my eyes. Everything perfect happened tonight; I kissed the girl of my dreams, won the game tonight, and seems like I’m popular and everyone is very partial to me… Oh yeah, I’m hot. Wink, wink, I thought and laughed to myself.

Landon and I are celebrating on Sunday at sundown at Brianne’s house. It’ll just be the few of us, watching a movie, chilling, nothing too crazy. At least Stephanie will be there. I just couldn’t wait to see her again.

I closed my heavy eye lids, my last thoughts of Stephanie. I envisaged about the both of us, Stephanie and I. Stephanie and Edwin; has a nice ring to it... She’s perfect. She’s jaw-dropping, she’s amusing, she’s amazing, and she’s smart, talented, huggable, and kissable. The list could go on for infinite miles.

   *******

[Stephanie’s Point of View]

I checked in the mirror making sure I was looking stunning. I curled my long hair earlier to create beach curls and even touched my face up with mascara and pink lip gloss. I donned a below-the-waist coral-pink blouse with black leggings, and a pair of endearing, chestnut-colored boots.

Yesterday, my mother’s only “off” day, we hung out at the mall and she bought me an entire new wardrobe of clothing and shoes. I love my mom it’s just she and my father have to work a lot in order to keep food on the table and to keep my older sister, Amy, in college.

As we sat and ate in the food court, we had so much fun talking about cell phones, of course, and school and guys. She even had me talking about Edwin. Let’s just say my mother was the “mac” in her days and so was my father. I turned out completely opposite, though-I’m still sort of shy.

We chattered about mother-daughter things and how guys can be and all. She told me “He probably still sees you as Little Stephanie from long ago.” So, she of course, bought me an entire new wardrobe that would have anyone crawling for me.

The doorbell resonated, interrupting my minor thoughts and I ran down the stairs to open the door to a cheerful, bubbly Brianne. She was picking me up to go over her house (Even though we live right down the street from each other) for some get-together with the guys. She looked at me up and down, beaming at my outfit.

“Dang, girl, what happened to my best friend? She’s hot, now!” Brianne yelled out, very amused.

I giggled as I left and locked the front door. “Thanks, you look hot yourself. You really think I look okay?” I asked holding hopefulness in my face.

“What kind of question is that?! Of course you do!” Brianne wore a similar outfit to mine except she had a red and white strip shirt and denim jeggings with ankle sheepskin boots. We were both dazzling even though it was just a small get-together.

We began walking down the street toward her house. The trees ruffled and shook around, gently, changing the pattern of the way the almost-gone sun pecked our skin. It was a beautiful evening. The birds were chirping, I get to hang out with my friends, I get to see Edwin.

“The guys are already down there. I went to Blue Box and got a movie.” She said, waving Apocalyptic Zombie War II in her hand.

Uh-oh, I’m not great with scary movies…