"Shes okay to pick up now and carry to the room if you want." Bella said as she looked at Eva.

"No, she doesn't like to be touched." I said making it clear that no one is to go near her.

But Bella shook her head.

"You're right, she doesn't. But it's okay to pick her up now." she said looking at me.

"And what makes you think she can bare the touch of others?" Braxton asked a little to harshly.

But Bella didn't look affected by it.

"Because its what we do when we think we're going to get hurt. We curl up and disconnect ourselves from everything and everyone." her tone was so sad, and I think we all forget to remember that Bella was exactly where Eva is right now.

"How do you know that for sure?" I asked

    And with the saddest tone she replied,

   "Because its how you stay alive even when you want to die."

We all starred at her as she starred at Eva.

Jackson walked up to her and kissed her forehead.

"I love you so much Arabella, And I will spend the rest of my life proving that to you."

She smiled at him and he hugged her as she let more tears slide down her face.

We all turned when we heard the chains rip off from the cage.

I'll give it to Braxton, he's really strong.

He yanked the chains off and ever so slowly, he opened the cage as we all starred, waiting for something to happen.

     At first he just opened it, and kneeled by the entrance.

        He stayed in that same position for about five minutes before he climbed into the cage.

Eva didn't make any sudden movements and neither did he.

He sat in the cage for the next couple of minutes or so probably trying to gain her trust.

"I don't like the fact that hes the one helping her and not us." Alex said as he watched with the rest of us.

"Neither do I, but as much as we hate it he is her mate. Shes more likely to trust him than she is to trust the rest of us."

I said to Alex. He nodded his head as we both went back to watching Braxton.

He finally moved a little closer, and laid his hand on her thigh.

She curled harder up in the ball but didn't make any movements to attack him which was a good sign.

He slipped his hand that was on her thigh and under towards the back side of her legs and scooped her onto his lap.

He craddled her body with his as he wrap his other arm around her.

He stayed like that for another five minutes before he got up and walked out of the cage with her in his arms.

Her eyes were wide open but there was nothing there.

No emotion, no affection, no nothing.