Chapter 2

Reveena POV

"Reveena Huntington" and she went pale.

I mentally got prepared for the worst to happen. I'm a world class assasin for gods sake. Who would want to be with me. I didn't even think I would find my mate. And now the only potential love I will ever have is about to reject me. To say that saddens me would be a total understatement. But honestly its only ever been Storm and I. So I guess no love gained no lost.

I was so lost in thought I didn't notice her walk over to me until she grabbed my chin. She forced me to look at her. I kept my face blank not providing any indication of what feelings were swirling behind my eyes.

"I'm not going to reject you" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I nodded and wrote my address and number on the receipt I got for my food. I slipped it into her hands hands. "You'll change your mind, but just in case you don't" I said before gathering my trash. I could have sworn I heard her say "I won't" but it probably was just wishful thinking. She won't reject us Storm said.

You can't know for sure though. And don't say you know because she's our mate. They are given two choices they can reject us or stay with us. Even if she said she won't she still can change her mind. Her decision is inevitable. We can only hope. At the end of the day its up to her to accept us for who we are no matter what I told Storm. She was very quiet after that.

I continued my day through the mall. Window shopping and making a mental list on what I might comeback and get.

After I left the mall it was about 3'o clock. Damn didn't realize I was there that long. I quickly rode my bike home. Once I got home I decided to take a run. Would you like to go on a run and take over I asked Storm. She gave a small nod. I guess what I said really got to her. Look, I didn't mean to upset you. But you and I both know what I said is true. Forgive me. She was silent for a few minutes and I thought she decided not to forgive me. I forgive give you, after all it is me and you against the world she said. I smirked. Me and you against the world.

---

We finally got home and I went to the woods behind my house. I took off my clothes and placed them in a near by tree. I got down on all fours, closed my eyes, and imagined my wolf.