Alysha nodded and looked at me. "Thank you for finding her. We're on our way," she said, then hung up.

"What happened?" I asked her again.

"Mike... Victoria..."

Victoria's p.o.v

I looked at the house in front of me in confusion and fear. It looked abandoned, and there were a few spotted cobwebs here and there. How I even got here was beyond me. One minute I'm running from home, next thing I'm in front of this creepy American Horror Story looking home.

I knew I should have just left. Every horror movie I ever saw features someone going into a house they know they're not supposed to be in and some fucked up shit happens, but I went anyways, trudging to the door like a zombie. I pushed the door open and stepped inside. The door slammed shut behind me, entrapping me inside. Tentatively I walked around, my arms wrapped around my body.

A white figure past by me and a cold breeze slivered down my back. I turned around, flinching, but there was no one around. I was the only one inside this creepy looking house. A newspaper was lying on a table, which caught my interest. I walked over and picked it up, brushing off the stray dust.

"'Mentally ill girl found dead in manor,'" I read. "'Abigail Winston, 14, committed suicide in her family home and was pronounced dead at 8:45 p.m. on November 14, 1982. Close relatives of the girl girl believe that Winston committed suicide due to the belief that the spirit of her late abusive mother, Evangeline Winston, was haunting and tormenting her daughter.'"

I dropped the paper onto the table and backed away. Of course this house would be possessed by the soul of a troubled teen. My conscious told to me leave, but I ignored it and walked up the stairs. I walked into a bathroom and stared at myself. My eyes were red from crying, my cheeks were damp with tear trails, and my hair looked like Bellatrix's hairdo, except more wild and messy. I stuffed my hand in my hoodie pocket and took out a bottle of pills and a small knife I managed to sneak away from Danielle and dad.

The doorway to the afterlife lies within my hand, and all I had to do was slit my wrists and gorge down every pill in the bottle. Then all my pain and suffering would finally stop. No pain, no tears. Just a dark, cold void where my soul can rest in peace. I dropped the bottle of pills into the sink and rolled up my sleeves, rapidly slashing the blade over the old scars and watching the blood bloom and trickle down my skin. Without hesitation, I uncapped the bottle and swallowed every last pill, patiently awaiting my death.  I looked up and saw a girl standing behind me. I turned around and screamed, staring at the black pools of the girls. She had dark brown hair that curled at the end, whore a white dress with a blue bow around the waist and black boots. Trapped in her black tipped fingers was the hair of the doll that hung lifelessly in her hold.

"I'm Abigail," the girl introduced. "Wanna play with me?"

I shook my head and backed away. Abigail intently watched me, a smile as wide as the Cheshire Cat grew on her face. "Mommy, come meet my new friend." I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around. Mom stood in front of me, a devious look on her face. 

"Who wants to play?" she asked, a bloodied knife in hand. I pushed her off and ran as fast as I could. I ran down the stairs and hurried towards the door, but my legs caved in and I ended up collapsing to the ground, the small knife now freshly painted in my blood skipped across the floor.

"Worthless daughter," Mom spat in my face. "I should I killed you when I had the chance. Piece of crap."

She delivered a hard blow to my stomach, forcing the wind out of me. I wanted to scream, cry out for help, anything, but my throat was all dried up from crying earlier and not drinking as much as I should have. My weak was stood out in the open, vulnerable to my mother's attack. The effects was taking over, and I could feel my body growing numb with every second passing. 

"I should have gotten an abortion when I had the chance," I heard Mom continue, her gnarly hands clasping over my neck and tightly gripping it.

My vision was fading, and I was beginning to lose sight of what was in front of me. All I could make out was a blur of red hair and green boots. "Help... me..." I whimpered, then I closed my head and my body gave in, slowly drowning in the dark abyss.

" I whimpered, then I closed my head and my body gave in, slowly drowning in the dark abyss

A/N: AN IMAGE OF ABIGAIL. SOME MIGHT RECOGNIZE THIS GIRL FROM SUPERNATURAL.