Fin..

Y/N POV
"AHHHH" I shouted. "Where am I?" I asked. I looked around to see a white room with a flower vase beside me. "OH MY GOD! (Y/N) YOU'RE AWAKE!" a person shouted. I looked at the one speaking and it was my parents. "Mom, dad? What happened?" I asked. "Well sweetie, you were in a coma when you were found in the forest" Dad said. Wait! A coma within a coma, what is happening. "Where are my friends?" I asked. "I'm sorry to say but they haven't been found starting from the day you were found" Mom said. "Are you serious?!" I exclaimed. The two nodded. I cried and went back to lie down. "When can we leave here" I asked. "We can leave now, I'll call the doctor" Mom said. She went out to call a doctor and dad followed. As the two went out, thoughts flowed into my mind. "My friends are missing and probably dead, the bestfriends I had was just a fantasy.." while I was thinking to myself a doctor went in. "Oh (Y/N), you're awake!" A doctor went in. "Umm...did my parents call you?" I asked. "Your parents...I'm sorry to tell you that your parents died when they were rushing to the hospital to check on you" the doctor said. My heart sank, I felt more tears coming out my eyes. "Then who are the ones I was talking to?" I asked. "They were hallucinations.." the doctor answered. I cried until my eyes were so dry. "Would you like to eat something, I'll get something for you." The doctor left to get food. I was alone and I was crying. I feel like I don't have anyone anymore. I'm alone, I want to die. I stood up and walked out the room. I went to the elevator and surprisingly no one noticed. I went up to the rooftop and the ledge beckoning. I walked towards it and stood up on it. "Goodbye cruel world." I whispered and I jumped. I felt like the world slowed down, I felt peace was near me. Suddenly, a black figure came my way and grabbed me. I closed my eyes to see myself in the arms of a familiar person. "Slender?" I asked. His face 'looked' at me. The part where a mouth should be formed a smile. He hugged me and then kissed me. I kissed back and let go. "Y/N, don't do that again. Suicide doesn't solve anything. You may think its been..shitty...but it'll get better, I promise" he said. "Now let's meet our old friends" we teleported to his mansion. We were greeted by the other creepypastas. "Y/N welcome back!!!" They shouted. Some hugged me, some waved their hands. I smiled and I didn't feel all alone anymore. "Slender?" Jeff the Killer nudged him. "Oh yes" Slender said. "Y/N, I've been meaning to tell you this" Slendy kneels down. "Will you marry me?" He asked. I cried, and smiled. "YES, SLENDY YES" I shouted. Everyone cheered. He put the ring in my finger. We kissed and then some years later and we were married. I felt myself changing, I became strong like the one that happened in my coma dreams. 

Some months later

"AHHHHH" I moaned. "Slender...ahhhh.." I moaned louder.

THE END....

A/N
That's the end folks...my parents don't accept me...that's why there was suicide here. I felt like I was unneeded and a disgrace.