Chapter ???

Y/N"s P.O.V

I turned around where the growl started and saw a black cloud without any facial features or anything just a large puff of smoke. Without any doubt I ran away then my mind started wondering, what happened to Slendy?, I tried to muster the courage to go back but it just spills over the floor. I ran to my new friend's house Aaliyah, I pounded at the door hard. Aaliyah opened the door and shut it an locked it. "What happened?"  she asked. "I-I saw a bla-black thing" I stuttered while I was catching my breath. "Oh, ok..Wait...A black thing?" Aaliyah asked (Not this time, For those who read the first part of the story gets it). As Aaliyah gestured me to be at home, I sat down and watched TV with her. Me and Aaliyah has a favorite show call (Y/F/S= your Fav. Show) we sat there for hours but the fun stopped as the grandfather clock struck 12 and it signals I have to go. "Bye, Aaliyah" I waved goodbye and went to the door. I twisted the knob but it won't open. I tried everything, pull and push, it won't budge. "Let me try" Aaliyah tried but she failed then a little girl laugh was heard. "Wha-What wa-was tha-that?" I stuttered. We turn around to see nothing. "This is so weird and scary" Aaliyah said. "Did this happen to you already?" I asked "No it haven't just now" she replied. My instinct activated and it signals me to go to the kitchen and pick a weapon but as I stepped at the doorway. I saw a girl wearing a white hoodie. "No, don't tell me, you're...." I said.

A/N

Who do you think it was?