7) C o b a l t

We're gonna get it, get it togetherI know we're gonna get it, get it together somehowWe're gonna get it, get it together and 🌺

I know we're gonna get it, get it together somehow
We're gonna get it, get it together and 🌺

-UP &UP

_______________________

Shed your fear baby,
Let me show you how to.
_______________________

Braydon was late.

I have been standing outside the entrance gate of our local public park since the past 15 minutes, it's sunny today and I do not understand why Braydon decided to meet at noon. I don't usually resort to anger, it's very unlike me, but somehow, this boy knows exactly how to push my buttons. Looking around the place, I can spot a few families who probably came out for a picnic or to take their kids for an outing, it's Sunday for the love of god!

"Stop gazing at the kids, it's freaky."

I broke my gaze from the two cute little twins, and turned my head towards the source of the familiar voice, ready to give him an earful.

"You're late, don't tell me what to do."

I started walking in the park, heading straight towards our botanical garden area.

We were already late and I didn't want to delay our work any further by indulging in redundant chit-chat. Braydon was soon to join me, not uttering a word, but from the corner of my eye I caught him discreetly glancing at me once or twice.

That idiot, can't even muster an apology.

I shook my head, smiling at his peculiar behavior and I think he caught me because I heard him mutter a shut up", before he waltzed towards the gardens, ready to take his shots. It was interesting to see him work, I could tell from the way he carried it out that he was extremely passionate about it, the sight itself was worth admiring.

"There are about 4 different colors here. Though I forgot the ones we've already clicked." He mused, while going through his clicks and adjusting his lens.

"I think I've it written down, wait-hold up." I scurried through my bag, and found my diary where I was sure, I had written down everything related to the competition. Soon enough, I found the page where I had made a list of all the colors we've clicked and, another list which we need to complete. I handed over the diary to Braydon, so that he could have a list of it too and stay in the loop.

"Wow, this is some organizational level. Do you've OCD by any chance?" He asked, amused by my behavior, I on the other hand, just laughed at his question.