favourite thing to do together

Ethan:
Ping pong. You had a ping pong table in your garage, and almost every time Ethan came over you guys would play. He was so competitive, and it was adorable watching him play. The way he showed pure determination moving back and forth. You always noticed how muscular he was, through the way his arm muscles tensed up and contracted. It was a pretty hot sight to view.

"You could never beat me y/n," Ethan says cheekily, "I'm unbeatable."

You chuckle, and drop your ping pong bat. You pul your hair out of its ponytail and shake it loose, twirling it seductively. You batt your eyelashes like a butterfly; you knew it was his weakness. He drops his bat in awe, mouth hanging open, "Oh don't play me like that y/n, you know that's cheating."

You smile and wink, "Well maybe I like to bend the rules."

He walks over to you slowly, biting his lip and grabbing you by the hips. Your breath hitches as his face is so close to yours, and your body is in his grip, "But I still win." He pulls away suddenly, walks back to his side of the table and smacks the ball into your square.

You stamp your foot in annoyance by allowing him to tease you like that, "Oh I see how it is mister."

"Sorry love, cheaters can't outplay the player," he grins and winks sexily.

Grayson:
Baking was you and Grayson's go to activity. You were both really into food and cooking. You guys would try a bunch of different recipes and experiment with exotic flavours, it was so fun. You would often sleepover, waking up to the sweet aroma of pancakes.

You walk into the kitchen, inhaling the delicious scent, "Hmmm what's cooking on this fine morning?"

Grayson comes over to kiss your forehead, "Banana pancakes for a fine young lady, morning babe."

You smile with glee, gulping in delight at the sight of him shirtless, "Yum." You eye him up and down, admiring his ripped muscles. He could feel your eyes on him and he liked it. You go up behind him and wrap your arms around his bare back, clinging to him like a sloth. He is warm, and smells of fresh lemon and musk combined; it was pleasant. You see that a few of the pancakes are ready, and slide your arm through the gap in between his arms and his body to reach for one on the plate. Being the cheeky girl you are, you grab a piece and place it in your mouth, the scurry of giggling behind the kitchen counter.

Grayson turns around in fake shock, "You sly little fox you, acting like you want to cuddle me and coming up like that."

"I do want to cuddle you," you shrug, "but I also want pancakes."

He laughs and smiles, "God, you're adorable."