a special date; grayson

Lake Of Love

Grayson had just sent you a text saying that he was taking you somewhere, and that he'd be at your place in 15 minutes. He also mentioned that you need to get ready, so you chose a blue floral playsuit from your wardrobe and pulled it on. You pull your hair out of its ponytail, and leave it out. The only amount of makeup you bothered to put on was lip gloss; you know that Grayson prefers your natural look.

Just as you were wondering where he could possibly be taking you the doorbell rang. You open the door to find your boyfriend leaning against the door frame, wearing his sunglasses coolly. "Hey beautiful," Gray smirked.

"Hello," you take his hand as he walks you to his car, "Where are we going?"

"A surprise," Gray winked. You hater surprises, but you had a feeling this one was worth waiting for.

"Can you at least give me a hint?" You begged.

"Well with a face like that...," Grayson laughs, admiring your beautiful smile. "It's a natural place."

You nodded, trying to guess whereabouts you could be going. After a short while the car stopped, and Grayson put a blindfold over your eyes. "Five minutes until we're there. No peeking."

"Okay," you laugh. Before you know it you were being dragged out the car, and you took careful steps. You couldn't see a thing and you heard a clinking sound coming from something that Grayson must be holding. He stopped guiding you, and you heard him place something on the ground.

"We're here," he unties the blindfold and you gasp when you become aware of your surroundings. You were standing in the middle of a beautiful grassy clearing. Flowers bloomed beside you and butterflies fluttered away. Several feet away was a large lake, with a waterfall that made bubbling noises. There was no one else around, and the area truly was beautiful. You guessed that you must be in the nature reserve.

"Grayson," you begin as you turn to face him, "This is beautiful!"

"The only beautiful thing here is you, y/n," he smiles and brushes a hair behind your ear. You peck him on the cheek and hug him tightly, not wanting to let go. Gray pulls away to pick up a picnic blanket and spread it out so the two of you to sit on.

He pulls out a pizza box from the picnic basket and pours both of you a glass of champagne. You guys laugh and joke and the fact that he is being so sweet makes you swoon.

You stare out at the lake and a fun idea starts spinning in your head. "Hey Gray," you begin, "Let's jump in."

It is quite hot, and a refreshing swim wouldn't be doing harm to anyone. "I-in the lake?" He asks.

"Yep," you grin.

"But we don't have swimmers?"

"We can improvise." You stand up and begin pulling your playsuit down, until you're left only in your bra and panties. You were glad that there was no one else here. You smirk at Grayson's mouth gaping open, he looks like a fish. "What?" You ask playfully.

"You are the most fine specimen this earth has seen," he too stands up, and begins unbuttoning his shirt.

You start walking towards the water, and the moment it touches your toes you feel the coolness lapping at your feet. It's nice. You wade out deeper, until you're up to your waist. After a short while you see Grayson wading towards you in his blue boxers. A laugh escapes your lips.

"Good idea y/n. The water is great," he says. You stare at his abs and muscly arms, and can't help but blush as you feel his eyes raking your body as well.

"Told ya," you push the water, and it splashes him right in the face. It ruins is hair, which was gelled up and styled to perfection.

"Hey!" Grayson shouts. He too splashes you in the face and you giggle.

"Game on!" The two of you start a waterfight, until you start winning so Grayson tackles you into the water. You gasp as you come back up and both of you burst out into fits of laughter.

You place your arms around his neck and your legs wrap around his waist. He crashes his soft lips onto yours and you pull on his hair. "God I love you. Thanks for doing all of this."

"I love you too y/n," he smiles, "I love you too."