Lover Friends Part 19

SUGAs POV:

I was now standing in front of jimin. I looked at him very seriously. He was scared. I wanted to yell at him and say so many things, but words never came out my mind. My breath was uneven and heavy. I started shaking. And that is never a good thing. But I can't make my illness noticeable. I quickly run upstairs into the bedroom bathroom.

Jungkooks POV:

After SUGA went upstairs, we were all surprised by Jimin suddenly collapsing to the floor crying his heart out. He was screaming and crying loudly. We all went up to him and tried to calm him down.

Jimin:
"MINYOONGI!!!!!!!!! MIANHE (I'm sorry)!!!!!  IM REALLY SORRY HYUNG!"

Taehyung:
"J-Jimin calm down!"

Jimin:
"HE HATES ME TAEHYUNG! FUCK!"

Jhope:
"Jimin just please calm down!"

We all stopped when we heard a loud noise upstairs. Jimin suddenly stood up really fast and ran upstairs. We all stayed downstairs to give them some time......well that what we thought we were doing. Suddenly jimin yelling.

Jimin:
"SUGA!!! HYUNG WAKE UP! SUGA WAKE UP PLEASE!!! HELP!"

We all ran upstairs. We saw the bathroom door open where Jimin was at. We all went to where Jimin was and our eyes widened.

SUGA was lying down in the bathroom floor. 3 empty bottles of pills next to him....

.....SUGA has committed suicide....

Part 20???