Fallin' in love with you (Minicat)

"Mommy!" A small child said to the mother, "Yes, Craig?"

"Tyler is here!" The small 9 year old said and drags a slightly older kid inside the kitchen. "Hi, Mrs. Thompson" the 12 year old said and the woman gasped, "oh my Tyler! You got here early!"

"My mom told me to leave early since she has visits" Tyler explained and the woman's surprised face expression dropped into a sad frown. "Im so sorry child...here go upstairs with Craig and play some games"

"Okay" Tyler said and craig pulls Tyler towards the stairs. "Play fair Craig!" The woman said and tyler laughs while Craig grumbled a 'Yea i know mom'

Later that day at 10 pm at night, the door opened to reveal a woman with bags under her eyes and messy hair. "Hello? Cristina?" The woman asked. Craig's mom goes running and angrily scowls at the other woman, "Didn't even give your son a ride here?"

"Im sorry crissy...."

"What now? His sleeping" crissy said to her old friend and she sighs, "we're moving back to Indiana...."

Craig's mom gasped and hugs her old friend, "That's gonna destroy both Tyler and craig..."

"It hurts me too crissy...."

"Im so sorry Jessica-"

"Don't....I just need my kid...."

Craig's mom let's go of tyler's mom and she looks deeply into her friends blue eyes, "right now? Your leaving now?"

"Yes..."

- couple of years later.

Craig was 21 and he had made the decision of moving to America in Los Angeles. His friend at 9 year old has vanished out of his head at 15.

He was big and had a whole life planned ahead of himself. After finishing collage he moved and lived a happy life over in America.

-

A knock was heard on Craig's mom's door. "Going!" The woman yelled and slowly makes her way towards the door. She opened it and revealed a tall younge man, blue eyes and brown hair. "May I help you?"

"Uh...Mrs. Thompson?"

"Yes that's me"

The man sighs and smiles widely, "it's me...Tyler"

-

"Mom I'm at the airport"

"Good, just look for a tall younge man"

"Umm...okay? Who is he?"

"You'll know when you see him"

"Tall....younge-"

Someone taps Craig on the shoulder and craig turns around. Both males make eye contact and craig softly whispered to his mom, "does he have blue eyes?" Craig ask and the mom laughs, "That's him"

"Hey Craig"

Soon a flashback of a blurry face hit him and tears swelled in the man's eyes. "Craig?" The mom ask and the call was soon over. Craig puts his phone back in his pocket and just looks over at the man infront of him. "Is...are...-"

"Are you gonna come over here and hug me or keep looking like an idiot?"

The man said and craig hugs the taller man. "Tyler....oh fuck dude...."

"Hello mini"

"Dude...fuck me your tall!" Craig said as he pulls away. "Chill I'm like 5 inches taller then you"