Alerion

Alex's POV

I keep hearing voices talk, but it's all just mumbled fainted stuff now. Suddenly I see a bright light in front of me, is it my time to go? So soon? I see a figure soon walk out of the light, as all the darkness goes away, bright lights above me,I'm in my house. I see Ben in front of me, I smile tackling him to the ground.

"Ben I missed you so much," I say.

I gasp, words came out, i can talk again. Ben smiled at me. I give him a hand getting up as he hugs me tight.

"Oh Ben, I'm so sorry for cheating on you.." I cry.

"It's okay love, I forgive you," He coos.

"Y-you're not mad anymore?" I ask softly pulling away from him.

"I'm not, I overeacted and I'm sorry."

I just smiled and kissed him passionately. I see a note on the counter. I grab it and read it.

Alex,

Your father and I went out for a while, on a business trip, we'll be back within a few days. Stay out of trouble, we love you.

There's a knock on the door, I go to answer the door, to come face to face with Denis and a girl beside him. All my anger towards him is gone, I don't how it's gone, I'm just not mad anymore. I feel content. I smile at him and let him and the girl in.

"Hey Ben, this is my old friend Dasha, Dasha this is Ben and that's Alex," Denis introduces.

Dasha and I talked, getting to know each other while the guys played video games.

"So when did you and Denis meet?" I ask.

"We met when we were very little, but then he moved away to here, and I came to visit him." She smiles.

I make an awh sound.

"I TOTALLY FUCKING KILLED YOU BRUCE!" We hear Denis yell from the living room.

"DID FUCKING NOT! YOU LOST!" Ben shouted back.

"Do you guys really have to shout? You're in the same room," I say walking in.

"It's all part of the fun babe," Ben smirks.

I sigh and make eye contact with Dasha.

"Any good at video games?"

"Fuck yeah!"

Denis and Ben stop what they're doing and stare at us.

"You? You and Alex are good at video games?" They both snickered.

"What you think just because we're girls we can't play? We challenge you two sexist bastards to a game of C.O.D. and whoever loses has to.. Do a stripper dance for the winners" I smirk.

The boys having a smug look on their faces,

"You're on"

~

"I can't believe you guys won," Denis said in defeat.

Dasha and I just high fived and laughed.

"So you know what that means," Dasha says evilly.

"I'm not doing that," Ben protested. "I only agreed because I was 99.9% positive we were going to beat you, so my crazy hot girlfriend would strip and dance in front of me." He smirked at me.

Dasha made a gagging noise, Denis just smirks.

"Don't be gagging princess, I wanted that too,"

Dasha's eyes went wide, as she blushed madly and looked away from Denis. It's obvious they both like each other.

"Well, you wanted something but you to aren't getting it because we won, so come on already, strip dance for us!" I cheered.

"At least let me have one more drink before losing my dignity and pride," Ben wined.

The guys leave to the kitchen, Dasha and I just begin talking.

"You like Denis don't you?" I ask smirking at her.

"What? No! He's just a friend," She denied.

"If you say so," I say, giving her a look to say I know you do. Few minutes later the boy came back in pissed. They carried two bottles of Vodka and Rum in their hands.

"Who's ready for A FUCKING DANCE?!" Ben screamed as he fell onto the couch next to me.

Ben took I swig from the vodka bottle and coughed, wiping his mouth.

The boys stood up, as I started blasting music.

Ben began swaying back and forth eventually ending up humping the air, as Denis begin stripping down to just his boxers as he flips his hair and tries to dance. All Dasha and I could do was laugh, they looked so fucking funny. So glad we didn't have to do that. Ben comes over to me and forces the bottle of Rum to my mouth, I take a mouth full as I let the alcohol burn my throat, a good burning sensation.

Eventually Dasha and I ended up joining them in dancing. We all had a stripping competition, all of us wasted. Ben grinded on the couch, while Denis was on his knees doing the wave, I finished off the bottle of Vodka and blacked out.

I awoke the next morning with a pounding headache. I sit up groaning and look around. What the hell happened? Why am I only in my bra and panties? Why are all of us pretty much naked? I stand up and look around for my clothes. I found my top over Ben's head, and my bottoms on the knocked over coffee table. The music was blasting, I turned it off and took a deep breath trying to get the headache to subside a bit.

I go into the kitchen and grab a Tylenol, I grabbed a glass of water and downed the pill. I don't want to disturb them, so I lay three tablets on the kitchen table and three full glasses of water, then I go upstairs to shower.

I let the hot water run down my body, I like it here, no pain, Ben not being mad, the world not hating me. I'm so happy and content, I never wanna leave, I love it.

I go downstairs putting my damp hair into a bun. I see all of them up and looking so confused.

"What happened?" Denis groaned.

"I don't know but whatever we did, must've been fun." Dasha said.

They all go to the kitchen after getting dressed. I get a bowl of cereal for each of us.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask.

"Denis and I have to get going, my parents wanna take him and I out today," Dasha replies.

I nod and look towards Ben. He shrugs his shoulders, stuffing a spoon full of oatmeal crisp in his mouth.

We all have the chance to wake up and clean the living room, four bottles of alcohol, the coffee table was on its side, and the couch was stained with something, looks like puke.

Dasha and Denis leave later on, leaving the house to Ben and I. We go upstairs to my room and cuddle, I missed this, I just wanna stay in bed all day with him. I wanna have deep conversations with him like we always did. I go and stand up to let my hair down, Ben sits up and stares at me.

"How do you like it here babe?" Ben asks.

"I love it here, with you, I'm happy, I wanna stay here with you, forever," I smile.

Ben smiles, standing up kissing my lips, I smile also in the kiss. He grabs my ass and pulls me down on him, he rips my shirt off, I go to pull his shirt off when all of the sudden he flips us so he's on the top. He manages to take all my clothes off, as I unbuckled his belt. Ben just stares at me, I begin feeling self conscious. I grab a pillow and cover myself looking down.

"Don't cover yourself, you're beautiful" Ben coos.

He takes the pillow from me and he begins kissing my neck.

It was gentle, meaningful, passionate. usually it's rough, but not this time. I'm never leaving here, I'm too happy to leave.